17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Remote Social Media Director – Al-Muzahmiya
In order to further our company’s goals, we are seeking a driven individual to fill the role of Social Media Director. The ideal candidate is someone who can get things done without being told what to do, who is realistic and pragmatic, and who works hard and provides a good example for others. Media directors, with a focus on paid social and performance marketing, should be experts at the full spectrum of media channels relevant to the client’s business KPIs, from planning and buying to executing and evaluating.
Job Title : Remote Social Media Director
Location : Al-Muzahmiya, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 21.47 per hour.
Company : Pattern Brands
Job Type : Full-Time
- Share results with the broader acquisition team and marketing management; monitor and adjust channel performance on a consistent basis to achieve or surpass goals.
- Lead end-to-end acquisition/performance campaign strategy, planning, launch, optimization & performance measurement across digital channels.
- You may help the team succeed by maintaining high quality standards and applying them immediately to all client work.
- Manage the annual budgeting process in addition to the monthly/weekly/daily forecasting and reporting of channel-level traffic, revenue, expenditure, ROI, and other performance KPIs.
- Take charge of client relations for advertising agencies, as well as client management for services related to digital media.
- Implement engagement campaigns and initiatives that successfully generate profitable, long-term relationships with clients. Oversee the development of digital campaigns (with a major focus on paid social).
- Create new ideas and possibilities to ensure the success of client campaigns.
- Campaigns should be actively tested and tracked for traffic, delivery, and activity in order to glean insights from analytics and enhancement suggestions.
- Communicate with high-level client executives to align agency resources with needs and grow clientele.
- Optimize and expand your operations continuously through the use of tools like A/B testing, multivariate testing, customer segmentation, team brainstorming, and landing page optimization.
- skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and a demonstrated ability to learn and use new productivity software quickly and effectively.
- an understanding of how to properly design and strategize integrated campaigns with a sponsored social focus, utilizing a variety of approaches.
- History of successfully pitching business opportunities to existing and potential clients.
- having spent at least five years working in the media, ideally for or with a firm
- ability to take the lead on customer presentations both in-person and over the phone, with a heavy emphasis on quarterly business reviews.