Full-Time Research Analyst, Financial Services – Zulfi
The Market Research Analyst will use data to help the company do its research. The ideal candidate will be able to do both predictive and prescriptive analysis of markets, emerging technology and trends, competitive intelligence, and provide proactive insights and recommendations on how to grow the business and improve its operations. People in this job will analyze data on their own to improve business results and support growth strategy initiatives. They will then present their findings to executives and top management. If you want to work for us, you should have a wide range of skills. You should be able to research market trends and understand the technical aspects of our products.
Job Title : Research Analyst, Financial Services
Location : Zulfi, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 16.65 per hour.
Company : Talent Tech Labs
Job Type : Full-Time
- Complex knowledge is conveyed in a straightforward manner, resulting in others acting on the basis of the beneficial information they have been offered.
- Show executives the results in charts, graphs, and other visual ways so that they can make better decisions about strategies and changes to business models, as well as new products and markets for them to sell and market.
- In order to feed processes, reports, and other analytical tools with relevant data, it is necessary to extract data from a broad variety of sources. Perform online and subscription-based research in the corporate market.
- Input new trends and opportunities for improvement into management’s knowledge base by generating and maintaining reports (data analysis and narrative). Use the data you’ve gathered to compile reports and make recommendations.
- Design research goals, establish methodology, and generate survey questions to assist our internal clients accomplish their research objectives in collaboration with the Market Research team.
- Data collection, storage, and display in the workplace are all governed by business policy. Create visual aids like as maps and charts to aid in the explanation of market research results.
- Design data collection and compilation methods that will result in monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports that are issued on a consistent schedule. Establish baselines and track trends that may be utilized to make suggestions later on in the process.
- investigates and examines all potential influences on sales, including prices, marketing techniques, sales and customer preferences. Also look into whether or not these elements will have an effect on future sales..
- Cooperatively examine marketing information requirements across the company’s business units; create and execute initiatives to meet specified objectives; find and increase process efficiencies; and enhance the customer experience.
- With the use of data mining tools and methodologies, you can gather, verify, and share meaningful insights about markets, target consumers, and competition tactics.
- Assist in identifying and describing the issues that need to be solved. Understand how businesses and systems work; gather data; establish facts; and reach logical conclusions;
- Must be very good at using Microsoft Excel, including writing formulas, linking sheets, using pivot tables, charting data, and formatting.
- Very in-depth in his thinking. Accurate and versatile in dealing with data from a range of platforms and sources. Ability to delve into the smallest of data points without feeling claustrophobic.
- Working with a broad variety of reporting systems, including Tableau (3-5 years), delivering measurable findings to aid improve revenue optimization.
- Having a good understanding of complex statistical software like SPSS or SAS is also important for this job.