Full-Time Research Analyst-Market Investments – Dammam
With data-driven insights, the Market Research Analyst will lead the company’s research. Predictive and prescriptive market analysis, emerging technologies and trends, competitive intelligence, and pro-active insights/recommendations on growth plans and company operations will be completed by the perfect applicant. Employees in this area will proactively analyze data and deliver insights to executives and senior management in order to enhance company results and support growth strategy efforts. Ideal applicants have a diverse experience that allows them to do market research while also comprehending the technical components of our goods.
Job Title : Research Analyst-Market Investments
Location : Dammam, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 13.55 per hour.
Company : 1106 S & P GLOBAL MARKET INTELLIGENCE INC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Regulate the manner in which the firm collects, stores, and provides data and information. Create graphics like as maps, charts, graphs, and tables to help in the comprehension of market research
- In order for people to act on the basis of the useful information they have been given, complex knowledge must be transmitted in a plain way
- Making better-informed decisions on strategy, business model changes, product and market launches may be aided by the use of visual aids, such as charts and graphs.
- Insist on the timely distribution of data in the form of reports, provided on a regular schedule (weekly, quarterly, and annually). To aid in decision-making, establish baselines and track trends.
- With the support of the company’s business areas and the marketing team, design and implement projects to accomplish set objectives, uncover process improvements, and enhance the customer experience.
- You should regularly collect and utilize data in various forms across many platforms and databases for usage in processes, reports and analytical tools. Use the internet and software subscriptions to find out more.
- Gather, validate, and share actionable insights about markets, target customers, and competitive strategies with the help of data mining tools and techniques.
- Create and maintain reports to provide management with information on new trends and potential areas for improvement (data analysis and narrative). Gather data, write reports, and provide ideas based on your findings.
- The Market Research team collaborates with our internal clients to assist them reach their research objectives.
- investigates and examines all potential influences on sales, including prices, marketing techniques, sales and customer preferences. Also look into whether or not these elements will have an effect on future sales..
- Must be able to identify problems before they happen, understand business and system processes, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Extremely analytical. Capable of working with data from a range of platforms and a variety of sources. I feel at ease going into the specifics of the data.
- Having a good understanding of complex statistical software like SPSS or SAS is also important for this job.
- Must be very good at using Microsoft Excel, including writing formulas, linking sheets, using pivot tables, charting data, and formatting.
- A demonstrated track record (3-5 years) working with a broad variety of reporting systems, including Tableau, that has resulted in measurable benefits in the areas of data integration, visualization, and analysis to aid in the optimization of revenues