Full-Time Research Associate – Al Bahah
By doing operations research and analysis, the Research Analyst assists with intelligence, cyberspace operations, contingency operations, operational-level planning, joint and multilateral training exercises, and strategic engagement strategy. In order to provide a quantitative and rational basis for decision-making, logic, scientific or economic disciplines and techniques are used to analyze actual and predictable, interdependent and operational activities of systems. Logic, scientific or economic disciplines and techniques are used to provide a quantitative and rational basis for decision-making through the application of logic, scientific or economic disciplines and techniques.
Job Title : Research Associate
Location : Al Bahah, Al Bahah, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 24.56 per hour.
Company : Redolent, Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Mathematical, statistical, engineering, operational, and other scientific and economic approaches are used to examine complicated topics, discover and solve problems and promote improved decision-making in a wide range of areas, including health care, energy, and the environment.
- conducts research and development and the preparation of documents such as papers, briefings, or analyses that include narrative, table-based, and graphic aspects demonstrating an intermediate degree of creativity and ingenuity
- aides in the formulation of programs and makes recommendations for technology application programs in order to achieve long-range goals
- Contributes considerably to the identification and resolution of challenges associated with the formulation and execution of operational programs
- Assists or directs the creation of benefit/cost analysis models, develops mathematical models, constructs simulation models, and calibrates and verifies models.
- Support the establishment of local thought leadership and make a contribution to national trends by working with forecasters on specific market and industry trends.
- Analyzes and assesses data assessment procedures such as sampling and statistical analysis; evaluation; flow processing and management data assessment methodologies.
- Examines and applies operations research principles and methodologies to complex analytic challenges by interpreting, for example, policies, processes, standards, recommendations, and goals.
- Visit the offices of regional distributors and take part in their meetings: Organize and display market data; Create market reports. Keep track of and react to any sales meeting action items and suggestions.
- Consider different types of individuals that work in your business, such as research analysts and the CEO of a corporation. Do your first investigation by contacting individuals in your sector and, if you believe they are strong leads, connecting them to the investment team.
- Use a process capacity study and an analysis to differentiate between the sorts of data that can be analyzed.
- You must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline from an approved university in order to work in the field of operations research.
- Determine the business problem to be investigated, gather relevant facts and assess literature to come up with a solution. combines data from several sources
- display thorough knowledge of the company’s technology, effectively communicate fundamental concepts and terminology, and maximize the use of industry standard technology.
- Designs/Develops Integrated Business Solutions: Shows a comprehension of the business challenge and suggests a solution to the problem.