19 Mar 2023
Part-Time Research Lab Technician – Ar Rass
Lab Technicians help lab workers. Lab Technicians do more jobs over time. Lab technicians examine and supervise procedures for quality assurance. They set up lab equipment and prepare chemical solutions under the supervision of chemists and other team members. They perform tests, evaluate and analyze data, assemble findings, and generate reports.
Job Title : Research Lab Technician
Location : Ar Rass, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 22.32 per hour.
Company : vastek inc
Job Type : Part-Time
- Chromatography column packing, cycle studies, stability studies, material fabrication, and analytical assistance may be required (HPLC, ELISA, SDS-PAGE).
- The preparation of buffers, the maintenance of equipment, the general care of the laboratory, the inventory of common materials, and the coordination of these operations with the other technicians will be the primary tasks of the core lab.
- It is essential to sustain a safety-conscious work culture and adhere to established protocols at all times in order to safeguard oneself, one’s colleagues, the environment, and the wider community.
- A thorough understanding of the Lab Scope and all related lab documents and procedures must be ensured.
- collection, weighing and lighting of test samples, followed by the publication of results Get involved in the day-to-day operations of the lab.
- has the capacity to operate effectively both in collaboration with others and independently of others. Maintains the laboratory’s equipment and assists with a variety of other tasks as needed.
- Helps teach and orient new workers, students, and residents utilizing competence and workstation criteria. Monitors and maintains supplies for responsibilities; utilizes materials and reagents efficiently.
- Participates in reviewing and presenting outcomes in official and informal venues and gives ideas
- Only performs tests of high complexity under the supervision of a technologist, or with the results being reviewed by a manager or supervisor. Identifies crucial, abnormal, and unsatisfactory test findings and ensures that they are followed up on in accordance with the processes that have been established.
- Mix and evaluate various products to aid with batch changes, root-cause investigations or the assessment of new products, Analytical methodologies for raw materials, in-process materials, and final product materials should be used.
- Use of hands, arms, and other body parts is often necessary in order to manipulate items, operate machinery, communicate verbally or nonverbally, and to taste or smell. A normal workday includes periods of standing, walking, and sitting. Lifting and moving up to 25 pounds must be done on a regular basis by the employee.
- This role requires manufacturing expertise or a mix of education and experience. Entry requires a four-year college or university degree in chemistry.
- Two- and three-syllable words and the ability to compare word and number sequences. Simple writing and speaking capabilities.
- Abilities to add, subtract, multiply, and divide with numbers using 10s and 100s, as well as add and subtract with numbers of two digits. The ability to carry out these procedures with units of American money as well as weight measurement, volume measurement, and distance measurement.
- the completion of at least twelve semester units of study in either chemistry or bacteriology in addition to a high school diploma or its equivalent is preferred. One year of work experience in a laboratory setting