27 May 2023
Full-Time Research Manager – Najran
This position requires someone who has good quantitative modelling abilities and can apply statistical/machine learning, econometric, and experimental design methodologies. To transform data-driven results into meaningful ideas, the applicant should have great communication abilities. The ideal applicant will be a self-starter who is comfortable with uncertainty, has excellent attention to detail, and can operate in a fast-paced, constantly changing workplace.
Job Title : Research Manager
Location : Najran, Najran, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 40.96 per hour.
Company : The Economist Newspaper Limited
Job Type : Full-Time
- Study challenges raised by research sponsors, management, or senior staff, then plan, arrange, and report on the outcomes.
- It is necessary to gather and examine current data as well as conduct research to locate new data sources for analytic purposes.
- Conduct surveys to collect economic data, compare previously supplied data to current conditions, and establish links between key economic features for well-defined projects.
- Assist in the development of the department’s toolbox and products to suit business demands.
- On behalf of public and commercial sector customers, contribute to analytical research initiatives on a variety of economic policy topics (e.g. market research, surveys, project and impact evaluations, etc.)
- Under the supervision of a senior Economist, conduct economic research, evaluate and interpret economic data, develop benefit estimates, and report results.
- In order to analyze and anticipate market activity, previous trends must be researched.
- To analyze data, use mathematical models and statistical methodologies.
- Determines and suggests schedules and methods for supplying economic and financial data to fulfil defined reporting standards, processes, and procedures.
- Work collaboratively with other economists and high-level executives to explain and present economic concepts and quantitative data to non-technical audiences, both verbally and in writing.
- In a college or institution, teaching responsibilities comprised both classroom instruction and one of the following: (1) personal research that provided evidence of findings, (2) supervision of graduate theses in economics, or (3) consulting or advising on technical economics challenges.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to tailor communications to business, media/press, academic, technical, and political audiences.
- The applicant should have a drive to learn and improve his abilities on a continual basis, as well as a leadership spirit.
- There is a need for the most recent economic research on entrepreneurship, small company, employment, and labor market dynamics.
- At least 21 semester hours of economics, plus three semester hours of statistics, accounting, or calculus, were necessary.