26 May 2023
Full-Time Residential Concierge – Duba
The position of Concierge is presently open. The ideal applicant will have a strong work ethic, outstanding interpersonal skills, the ability to work a variety of shifts, and the ability to be self-motivated.
Job Title : Residential Concierge
Location : Duba, Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 19.77 per hour.
Company : Champ Travel
Job Type : Full-Time
- Keep visitors, residents, and other Associates happy by getting along with your coworkers.
- The staff of the community center hosts a variety of social activities for its members, including movie and game evenings.
- Workplace safety is maintained by preventing accidents, preserving equipment, and developing safe work routines.
- Please extend a warm welcome to any of your coworkers, family members, suppliers, customers, and job hopefuls who may be in the area. Inform visitors of their intended destination based on their industry.
- Keeping a watch on security cameras, door alarms, life-safety systems, and building alarms to ensure the protection of people and property.
- You can send and receive faxes, mail, messages, and shipments. Help people send documents, letters, and packages by faxing them or sending them through the mail.
- Store and deliver gifts for residents, as well as enable guests and providers who have been approved to enter.
- Serve as an interface between residents and the service staff for routine as well as emergency repair requests, and assist with the follow-up process after routine requests have been met. The sooner you call for aid in an emergency situation, the better.
- Empowers individuals with up-to-date information about services and forthcoming events by keeping abreast of industry developments. Establishes and maintains regular contact with relevant sources of data. Organizes resident dining, theater, and leisure plans.
- Work with the service staff or other Associates to ensure that all common spaces and facilities are well-maintained in order to maintain a high quality of curb appeal for the community.
- Previous work experience in the fields of hospitality, administration, or marketing is required in order to be considered for this position.
- Applicants must be proficient in Microsoft Office and customer service.
- A good grasp of resort activities and operations is required.
- Getting along with people and following instructions are two of my favorite things to do in the workplace.
- Execution of responsibilities listed above requires adherence to established processes and standards.