Full-Time Restaurant Manager – Al Hinakiyah
You’ll learn how to cook amazing meals, grill meats, and saute veggies as a Kitchen Manager. You are in charge of ensuring that our cuisine is perfectly wonderful. Every day, the Kitchen Manager takes pride in guaranteeing the quality and safety of tasty meals. They make sure the kitchen is clean, well-organized, and well-stocked, as well as that the equipment is well-maintained and in excellent working order. They teach and develop Crew members along the process to assist them learn how to become future Kitchen Managers. While on the clock, the Kitchen Manager is always on their feet, achieving the objectives of their station, taking on duties that need to be completed, and pitching in to assist their coworkers.
Job Title : Restaurant Manager
Location : Al Hinakiyah, Medina, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 16.38 per hour.
Company : Clover Club
Job Type : Full-Time
- Working in close coordination with other members of the restaurant’s management team, including the General Manager, to implement and track the restaurant’s financial budget for kitchen operations.
- On a regular basis, the brand and corporate values should be aggressively mirrored in the behaviors of all workers, both internally and outwardly.
- Provide direction and leadership in the development, training, implementation, and monitoring of kitchen performance standards.
- Responsible for communicating side work assignments to coworkers and ensuring checklists and side work is completed before coworker’s clock out. Inspects food preparation and serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices.
- Maintains a clean, functional environment in all refrigeration, storage, and work facilities in order to meet with Health Department rules.
- Coworkers should have shifts that match a busy bar or restaurant. Labor should be scheduled based on how busy the business will be, making sure that all roles are fully staffed and that labor cost goals are met. Shift changes and other special scheduling requests are approved or not.
- It is critical that all kitchen staff members be thoroughly taught in all kitchen stations, including weekly/monthly inventory chores, the year-round and specialty food menu, the KDS system, food preparation/cleaning/side job standards, and the KDS system.
- Assures that all staff can communicate menu options to visitors simply, correctly, and passionately.
- The kitchen manager also ensures that the kitchen is cleaned on a regular basis, that food is properly disposed of, and that all hygiene requirements are followed.
- Maintain site profitability by adhering to defined labor, COGS, and controllable cost rules and criteria.
- It is necessary to have a high school diploma, a GED, or comparable job experience. It is preferable to have a culinary degree or course certification from a recognized culinary institution.
- Possess the capacity to mentor and manage a team, as well as to operate effectively under pressure. Working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, a variety of duties, and continuously shifting conditions is essential. The ability to adapt and think quickly is vital.
- Ability to communicate with colleagues and the broader public professionally, civilly, and successfully. Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal abilities.
- Experience with Google Docs/Forms and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) are required. Data entry and inventory tracking may be done with care using a spreadsheet. A basic understanding of personal finance is essential.
- A minimum of three (3) years of culinary experience in the hospitality industry is required. Experience in scheduling and staffing is necessary.