26 May 2023
Full-Time Restructuring Law Clerk – Ranyah
The Law Clerk does a lot of administrative work for an attorney or a group of lawyers, like writing and revising legal papers, managing legal tasks, and keeping in touch with clients and regulatory bodies.
Job Title : Restructuring Law Clerk
Location : Ranyah, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 24.14 per hour.
Company : Perkins Coie
Job Type : Full-Time
- discusses cases with the judge to ensure that all relevant aspects are considered and that the judge understands what the lawyer is attempting to communicate. An additional function of this person is the drafting of judgments, including opinions and orders, in civil and criminal matters, as well as sentencing guidelines.
- To assist with client meetings, presentations, and other tasks, be ready to go to the principal’s office or other location.
- Writing legal opinions for judges, law clerks use their own judgment to do research and use the findings to provide a proposed opinion for the judge to explain the court’s judgement and reasons to the litigants, using their own discretion and independent judgment.
- Determine the need for further evidence or information and devise a strategy for obtaining it.
- Pretrial briefs and other submissions are reviewed for completeness; information presented is summarized, identifying relevant issues and other noteworthy elements; precedent and related cases, laws and opinions are researched; such findings, including likely outcomes based on available information, are summarized and submitted to the assigned judge; multiple summaries are prepared for all judges involved in en banc panel (or argument court) .
- Prepare briefs based on a thorough examination of the legal arguments and authority offered by the parties, as well as by doing legal research to verify or disprove their validity or accuracy.
- designing website elements that are suited for the legal profession, consider commercial possibilities.
- This role gathers, organizes, and indexes a variety of evidentiary exhibits in order to prepare presentations for court proceedings.
- In addition to the responsibilities listed, do other jobs that need the same skills, knowledge, and physical abilities as those listed.
- Assistance with document preparation and the integration of legal documents into corporate operations are all part of the letter-writing tasks.
- collaboration with colleagues, respect to authority, and civility toward others in the workplace and in public
- To be considered for this position, you must have a Juris Doctor or a Bachelor of Laws degree from a reputable institution of higher learning.
- Knowing the rules and regulations that govern civil and criminal matters in the context of the Court of Common Pleas’ jurisdiction is essential for success.
- The ability to write opinions, memoranda, and other legal writings that explain pertinent topics, relevant law and precedent, and judicial positions.
- The capacity to interact with members of the public, other departments, offices, and coworkers in a respectful, efficient, and responsible manner is essential.