Full-Time Retail eCommerce Specialist – Buraydah
The major goal of this function is to help the Merchant and Online Merchant in executing the go-to-market strategy, as well as to support merchandising efforts to achieve operational excellence in the division. The Merchandising Specialist is in charge of carrying out Merchants’ and Online Merchants’ decisions, such as setting up vendors, setting up new items, inputting costs, approving planograms, stocking and non-stocking items, online assorting decisions, online content / presence for their assigned categories, and ensuring the accuracy of the stocking matrix for new and remerch stores. The MS is the main point of contact for shops and suppliers, as well as a liaison to all internal Merchandising support areas such as Marketing, Online, Supply Chain, Accounting, and Pricing.
Job Title : Retail eCommerce Specialist
Location : Buraydah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 16.45 per hour.
Company : Stop and Shop
Job Type : Full-Time
- Develop a taxonomy, classification, and filter navigation strategy, as well as suggestions for use across owned and retailer channels, based on category and consumer activity data, and then implement the plan.
- Provide it easier for cross-functional teams to make data-based recommendations for content performance, ideation and optimization. In order to provide product assistance, determine content pillars using historical performance and current trends.
- Collaborate with partners both internal and external to ensure that our brand’s message is consistent regardless of where our consumers come into contact with us via each channel.
- Collaborate across Product Management, UX, Branding, and Marketing to deliver a consistent customer experience across all contact points.
- help to design and execute all content creation including that which appears above and below the fold in conjunction with with the brand and creative agency and other external organizations Among other things, the brand and the corporation work together on new product launches and seasonal portfolio adjustments.
- Analyze the shopping experience and come up with ideas for how to improve customer engagement, revenue, and conversion.
- Establish hypotheses and KPIs, supervise the effective design and execution of all A/B Tests, and give a next step recommendation based on the results of A/B Testing based on site data analysis.
- Work closely with external agencies to brief them on strategy and requirements, and to provide constructive, directed feedback that will result in the most creative output possible that is on brand and in accordance with the overall strategy and brand standards, among other things.
- Keeping up with the latest innovations in digital content creation can help you remain ahead of the game (such as new channels and technology).
- Assist in deciding the structure of the attributes in the catalog and how to get important product information from suppliers both retroactively and proactively.
- Self-motivated and competent to operate in a fast-paced environment with a large number of internal customers.
- Enthusiastic and open-minded attitude with a strong drive to discover new methods to improve customer satisfaction.
- Speaking and writing with a wide range of individuals, from entry-level employees to senior executives, is a requirement of this profession.
- Proactivity and a start-up attitude; flourishes in a fast-paced atmosphere; autonomy/initiative; tenacity/resilience in achieving goals; and a willingness to learn and grow.
- Demonstrated track record of effectively meeting deadlines, juggling competing objectives, and using innovative problem-solving techniques.