Full-Time Retail Inventory Manager – Bariq
To join our team, we are looking for an Inventory Controller with Material Handling expertise. This role will keep track of components that are being moved to multiple departments, transport parts to different departments, and monitor and maintain material inventory. This employee is also responsible for documenting any difficulties or concerns that arise when monitoring inventory. Applicants must have prior expertise with inventory monitoring, inventory management, and inventory accuracy. To apply, you must have prior experience operating a forklift, since the bulk of jobs will involve the use of a forklift.
Job Title : Retail Inventory Manager
Location : Bariq, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 21.8 per hour.
Company : Fresenius Medical Care
Job Type : Full-Time
- All inventory changes in the past 24 hours are looked at and matched up with SAP’s inventory differences between DLX and SAP. We look at both the quality of a product and any damage or liquidation. Start being a leader. It’s important to know how the plant works so you can find places to improve and take the right steps to fix them.
- On wooden crates and boxes, attaches labels for transportation. Posts and affixes stamps for weights and shipping charges. Improperly packaged goods are rejected, and the shipper is contacted to resolve any issues that may have occurred.
- Collaborate to Win – Proactively develop and train hourly workers and assist talent management. Supporting projects while ensuring Diversity and Inclusion meets/exceeds business criteria
- Data on inventories should ideally be recorded into an ERP system using a computer or other electronic gadget. The act of receiving and delivering merchandise. Do whatever is necessary to modify your inventory. Analyze data using a computer to determine the accuracy and condition of various inventories.
- A timely order and delivery of CPD implants are a need. Regularly ensures that any issues are thoroughly investigated and remedied. To assist with loaner implant kits and to alert management of any difficulties. All deliveries will be made on schedule, thanks to this person. Bill-only PO creation.
- Your primary responsibility will be to ensuring that all aspects of the shipping and receiving process run well, including inventory management, shipping and receiving reconciliation, and error reporting. Ensuring and enhancing all areas/shift reporting, including consumption and return reporting as well as K-LEAN compliance. Raw and packaged commodities will be balanced as you engage with plant financial staff and procurement. In addition, you’ll aid warehouse workers in counting the stock in their warehouses (each SKU has different cycle count requirements)
- Managing quality hold inventory, collaborating with the Quality Supervisor, and ensuring all outgoing and manufacturing orders are post-goods issued and post-goods received. Always following food safety and hygienic policies
- In order to improve and sustain inventory health, inventory measures are generated, confirmed, and reported on a daily and/or periodic basis. Determine the correct root cause, whether it is a process or a behavior, and document the results for future operational analysis.
- Shipping and receiving checks are performed, as well as the preparation of goods to be sent. Identifies, counts, weighs, or measures incoming and leaving goods in relation to a bill of lading, an invoice, an order, or some other piece of information.
- Set the Pace – It is critical that the product goes from point A to point B. That is why you will be in charge of inventory moving to and from the Rome Plant. You will also handle the storage warehouse’s stock inventories for both shipping and receiving.
- a high school diploma or a General Equivalency Diploma (GED) with appropriate work experience in the relevant area of study Business administration, finance, or accounting as a bachelor’s degree Experimentation with the inventory tracking system
- There is a lot of physical activity involved with this work, including standing, walking, sitting, talking, and hearing. It is expected that the employee would often use their hands to manipulate and feel various types of items. The individual in this role must periodically move or hoist weights ranging from 50 to 100 pounds. They must be able to check goods and delivery documentation visually.
- In inventory and operating room situations, demonstrates the ability to use technology. Includes the fundamentals of using a computer. It is an intermediate level of typing and entry of information The ability to master the PS and EPIC programs. Hand-held devices may be used to download and upload relevant data to the electronic purchase order. Ability to use/text a mobile phone in a medical setting that includes operating room supplies.
- Workers must be able to read delivery paperwork and product tags. For inventory information, this person must cooperate well with others in the delivery warehouse. This job requires a trustworthy, honest individual who can quickly and professionally help consumers.
- Exhibits excellent oral and written English communication abilities. Communicates in a way that is professional, respectful, lucid, and succinct. Capable of establishing working connections with surgeons, anesthetic personnel, nurses, and other health care team members.