18 Mar 2023
Part-Time Rigger-Crane Operator – Mecca
By executing the following responsibilities, the Crane Operator controls a moving or stationary crane (cab operated) to lift, move, and place loads such as machinery, equipment, goods, and solid or bulk materials. High degree of skill and expertise are necessary. NCCCO or CIC are both necessary.
Job Title : Rigger-Crane Operator
Location : Mecca, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 25.37 per hour.
Company : Allegiance Crane & Equipment
Job Type : Part-Time
- All problems are swiftly notified, and the employee is capable of functioning in any conditions. Other tasks are assigned as directed by management.
- Inspecting the crane for damaged or malfunctioning components, the crane operator transmits these findings to the supervisors. Crane lifting mechanism cleaning and lubrication.
- Through the control panel, you can keep an eye on activities and make modifications to the process. Perform all responsibilities in line with safety rules and regulations.
- Use radio or visual signals and other communication to work with riggers and truck drivers to lift items and other cargo.
- Understand and follow corporate, customer, and health/safety rules, as well as any other applicable regulations, such as weight and size constraints. These are things that the candidate must be aware of.
- Calculating load weights and the dimensions of sheaves & other parts using mathematics is a necessary skill for those who work in the construction industry.
- Securing rigging, installing loads, detaching ropes, and returning them to storage racks are all responsibilities that must be fulfilled before a load may be moved.
- This job requires the use of the Rigger Operation Manual, chains, nylon slings, pallet lifters, magnets, vacuum lifters, posi-turner, spreader bar, softeners, tape measure, hammer, punches, pliers, crescent wrench, and paint stick marker.
- Climb a 25-foot vertical ladder, check the crane and cab, fill out inspection documentation, operate the crane (4 hand levers, 1 foot brake), and complete steel orders.
- When the Crane Operator tasks have been completed, and when the workload for the primary job above allowed, does the work of a Rigger.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience operating heavy machinery is essential.
- Certification from the NCCCO or CIC is necessary. A valid Department of Transportation medical card is required. The Safety Department, Equipment Manager, or Operations Manager must provide certification or approval. It is a requirement of the local government (DC requires operators to be licensed). A practical test must be passed.
- To assure the continued, needed level of physical health and capacity or fitness to execute the requirements of the position, a pre-employment physical examination and an annual physical examination are required.
- Previous experience operating a cab and bridge crane (or a comparable kind) from heights of 30 feet or more and spans of 60 feet or more.
- Guarantee that safety and housekeeping criteria are met, machine capacities aren’t exceeded, and all necessary supplies and equipment are appropriately accounted for at the conclusion of each workday.