19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Rigger I – Al Bahah
The Rigger utilizes and handles rigging equipment and gear to move, lashing, and secure large things such as machinery and/or components of structures; does similar activities.
Job Title : Rigger I
Location : Al Bahah, Al Bahah, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 15.72 per hour.
Company : Anchor Sign, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- When it comes to rigging installation, individual initiative and judgment are crucial, but teamwork is just as important.
- This position requires continuous punctuality, attendance, and absence reporting in compliance with business requirements.
- Work includes installing hardware to existing structures, such hanging pipes, beams, or tracks, as well as hardware to concrete, steel, wood, and block walls.
- Structural support equipment such as planks and other rigging components are inspected for wear and tear.
- The usage of safety gear and climbing are often necessary while operating at a height of twelve to sixty feet above the ground
- Large lifting equipment must be set up and secured with the use of pulley, rope, and a hoist by a rigger. Performs physical labor as part of one’s job duties.
- Arranges for the safe lifting and lowering of all items, machinery, and/or equipment to and from working platforms, trucks, streets, floors, and other levels of buildings or vessels.
- When people are lifting and moving heavy objects they need to be signaled or vocally directed.
- Attaches loads to rigging to provide support or prepare them for moving, using hand and power tools.
- Drilling, fastening, and testing the operation of head blocks, mule blocks, sheaves, and winches, as well as counterweighted, winched, and dead hanging system components.
- Five years of full-time experience as a Rigger performing the duties and responsibilities stated under Duties and Responsibilities during the past 10 years.
- The employee is often needed to stand, walk, climb, kneel, crawl, squat, and/or sit throughout the course of their work.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. of assorted materials and components on their own.
- A drug test must be passed before a candidate may be considered for an appointment. While working, riggers are exposed to random drug and alcohol testing.
- A valid state-issued driver’s license is essential for DOT appointments, and it must be maintained during the course of work.