26 May 2023
Full-Time RN FIELD SUPERVISOR – Al Tuwal
in charge of overseeing all field installation work. All administrative, field, service, and upkeep tasks fall under this category. Field service and contract service personnel such as cabinet installers, countertop suppliers, and custom accessory vendors will be coordinated by this role as well.
Job Title : RN FIELD SUPERVISOR
Location : Al Tuwal, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 30.43 per hour.
Company : Brosnan Risk Consultants
Job Type : Full-Time
- Responsible for overseeing campaign execution and ensuring necessary criteria are met in respective service regions. This includes contract campaigns, membership education drives, mobilization efforts, leadership recruitment and development, and political action.
- Extensive review of events using logs and drilling data in order to address usually challenging challenges with logging and drilling data.
- Divides and organizes information or data received or collected by verbal, written, or electronic communication into distinct components in order to evaluate results, choose the best suitable solution, and resolve challenges.
- Serve as a major negotiator and grievance handler for union members in a number of positions, including staffing of union management communication committee meetings and processing grievances.
- Determines the most appropriate educational and/or occupational support services for the clients served in order to close the achievement gap between them and their peers.
- Every party engaged receives high-quality and timely services that suit their own requirements as well as the needs of their partners and the government, thanks to meetings, constructive exchanges, and other good contacts.
- Changing harmful behaviors with cognitive/behavioral therapy may help individuals find out how to work.
- Weekly activity and service reports, monthly service, forecasting, and mileage reports, and quarterly bonus reports for installers are all examples of periodic reports that you should make, according to the rules you set.
- The Director of Complaints investigates and resolves complaints from members, labor partners, and state agencies; he or she also conducts inquiries into accusations of staff misconduct; and he or she is accountable for remedial action, first-level disciplinary measures, and contract administration.
- Assists personnel in achieving Council goals by establishing a membership structure and engaging in workplace organizing activities with them.
- Construction industry expertise, including cabinet installation, servicing, order entry and delivery scheduling, and subcontractor management, is desirable.
- It is necessary to have a working knowledge of both abstract and tangible variables, as well as the ability to read complicated technical instructions delivered in a mathematical or diagrammatic fashion.
- All hazardous waste products created by SCE and contractor facilities must be processed or disposed of using knowledge or expertise gained from operating transformers and other oil- or gas-filled electrical equipment.
- In order to display effective leadership abilities, one must build good working connections with workers, modify leadership styles to suit the requirements of diverse employees, identify employees’ developmental needs, and provide on-the-job coaching and mentoring.
- Completion of duties or the resolution of typical inquiries from the public, regulatory agencies, business people, and the general public requires the ability to listen and communicate effectively with customers/clients