Full-Time Robb Report: Videographer – Al Jouf
In a team-based, collaborative atmosphere as well as as an individual producer, the video producer completes projects from conception to delivery. The projects could center on faculty and student research initiatives, human interest tales, advertisements, lessons, live events, and other chances to boost the university’s profile. The video producer must have the maturity and manner to get along with everyone, from top executives to young people. The Video Producer works on strategic video projects with other content producers from the Media Production team and the larger Marketing and Communications Agency, from the conceptual development stage through implementation and delivery of the finished product via multiple channels. The Video Producer reports to the Director of Media Production.
Job Title : Robb Report: Videographer
Location : Al Jouf, Al Jouf, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 21.04 per hour.
Company : Tiffany & Co.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Make sure the film upholds our brand values and helps spread positive awareness of the university.
- As required, use video equipment such as cameras, teleprompters, microphones, and more.
- Complete the task such that the audio and video meet our high standards.
- contribute to our social media marketing strategy by creating and submitting fresh video content and other resources on a regular basis for use on our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages.
- It is important to secure copyright for all media files. Partner with outside parties to secure licenses if needed.
- Conceive of an idea, plan it out, schedule it, record it, and edit it so that it’s complete inside the time limit.
- Projects may occasionally require people with photographic experience to put their skills to use.
- During filming, assume the position of director and be in charge of the camera, lighting, talent, and audio.
- Upload videos to Vimeo, YouTube, and other video sharing websites. Monitor viewing patterns and data to improve effectiveness and reach.
- Keep up with the most recent software and video equipment as well as market trends.
- possess a bachelor’s degree in video production or have equivalent experience, and be able to demonstrate your ability to produce a variety of excellent works.
- Expert knowledge and demonstrated experience with audio and lighting equipment, as well as expert knowledge and demonstrated experience with video editing software (we now use Adobe Premier and Final Cut Pro).
- Using Adobe Premiere for expert editing and After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator for expert graphic creation.
- Media management expertise is a plus, as as experience with recording and importing media, sorting raw media, editing video and audio files, and storing project media.
- having experience using a variety of camera settings, including but not limited to the Sony FS7, A7S, and remote filming through Skype, Zoom, etc.