27 May 2023
Full-Time Robb Report: Videographer – Al Makhwah
The Videographer combines their knowledge of cinematography with an intellectual outlook and an appreciation for alternative learning methods to produce engaging and informative videos. The Videographer is diplomatic and works well with others, skills that are essential for achieving goals in today’s increasingly complex and interdependent workplace. They can effectively plan and execute complex pre-production shoots and bring ideas for technical solutions to fruition within the limits of running a business.
Job Title : Robb Report: Videographer
Location : Al Makhwah, Al Bahah, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 39.88 per hour.
Company : Iko Brands
Job Type : Full-Time
- Provides advice on video equipment purchases to the Technical Director and the Deputy Director of Operations.
- collaborates with team members and the staff at the location to organize and document the pre-shoot.
- takes part in the creation, execution, evaluation, and updating of the video style palette.
- Determines in advance the technical supports, such as lighting, sound, backdrops, and specific requirements, required for video productions, including lighting, sound, and backgrounds.
- The media coordinator and the director of multimedia work together to plan media intake and coverage.
- Assists staff in understanding the technical requirements of each event and how to best utilize the necessary tools.
- Applies videography, production, and post-production skills in the planning, management, and documentation of video shoots.
- Within budgetary limits determined in conjunction with the Technical Director, acquires, leases, or borrows necessary equipment.
- Helps out wherever it’s needed in the Technical Services team, but focuses primarily on video-related work.
- assists in video production and editing by working with the Technical Services team.
- prior knowledge of using discretionary judgment when managing sensitive information.
- Ability to work effectively in and adjust to a fast-paced, cross-unit team setting.
- a minimum of 5 years of experience working in digital and multi-media, as well as a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in those fields, including videography and video editing.
- The capacity to collaborate successfully with a big and varied cast of on-screen performers, team members, partners, and stakeholders.
- Possess the skills necessary to instruct and/or work effectively with partners from a wide range of internal and external groups as members of a video production team.