18 Mar 2023
Part-Time Safety Coordinator – Al-Muzahmiya
The Safety Coordinator keeps an eye on everything to make sure there are no dangerous situations. Develops policies to increase knowledge of occupational health and safety (OSH). The emphasis is on prevention, and the need for diligence and analysis is essential. Encourages the development of a healthy and secure workplace.
Job Title : Safety Coordinator
Location : Al-Muzahmiya, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 28.88 per hour.
Company : Ascension
Job Type : Part-Time
- Assists and advises managers and supervisors in maintaining a safe workplace. Purchase, usage, and installation of safety or hazard control devices are all recommended.
- Conduct accident investigations and collaborate with managers and employees to devise measures to avoid future mishaps. Implement the strategy and keep an eye on the results.
- Attends and organizes safety meetings. Plans, prepares, and delivers or organizes the delivery of safety-related training to various departments on a monthly basis.
- On topics such as workers’ compensation and fitness for duty determination, employees, supervisors, managers, and other stakeholders are counselled and offered technical assistance.
- Assist with the updating and auditing of Job Safety Analyses (JSAs), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and Lockout Procedures, as well as ensuring that staff have received sufficient training.
- It is necessary to assist with the implementation of our safety policy and zero-accident culture on the project(s).
- Other programs are established and executed, such as hearing conservation, chemical inventory/control, hazardous communications/SDS, ergonomics, and others. Schedules and delivers or arranges for annual audiometric testing.
- Assists in the timely completion of all required tests, inspections, preventative maintenance, and repairs on safety-related equipment and systems. Assures that defects are evaluated for ILSM risk and remedied in accordance with policy.
- Assess the workplace for hazards on a regular basis and implement hazard controls before an accident happens. Determine whether any employees are participating in potentially dangerous safety behaviors and, if so, whether more training is necessary.
- This position necessitates consistent and predictable attendance, as well as the ability to do tasks properly and adhere to all safety standards and procedures.
- The applicant should have a strong sense of leadership and a persistent drive to learn and improve his abilities.
- Collect data from a variety of sources, then organize, present, and offer recommendations to management and operational staff.
- In his or her regular job operations, a person who follows high ethical standards. Accepts responsibility for his or her actions and decisions, and promotes a trustworthy workplace. Use cautious while dealing with extremely confidential or sensitive information.
- It is necessary to have excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities.
- It is necessary to use computer applications such as document, presentation, spreadsheet, and database systems.