18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Safety Coordinator – Farasan
The Safety Coordinator keeps an eye on things to make sure dangerous things don’t happen. Develops policies to raise awareness of occupational health and safety (OSH). Prevention is emphasized, and it is necessary to be careful and analytical. Encourages the establishment of a healthy and secure workplace.
Job Title : Safety Coordinator
Location : Farasan, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 25.85 per hour.
Company : Chewy Fulfillment
Job Type : Full-Time
- This work requires regular and predictable attendance, as well as the ability to safely perform jobs and follow all safety regulations and procedures.
- Conduct routine safety inspections to identify potential hazards in the workplace and implement hazard controls before an accident happens. Determine if any employees are engaged in dangerous safety behaviors and, if so, if they require more training.
- Participates in and conducts safety meetings. Plan, prepare, and present or organize the delivery of safety-related trainings to a number of departments on a monthly basis.
- On topics like as worker’s compensation and fitness for duty decisions, employees, supervisors, managers, and other stakeholders are counselled and given technical assistance.
- Investigate incidents and collaborate with management and employees to develop ways to avoid future disasters. As you put your strategy into action, keep an eye on the results.
- Managers and supervisors are counselled and supported in creating a safe workplace. It is necessary to acquire, utilize, and install safety or hazard control equipment.
- Other programs are established and executed, such as hearing conservation, chemical inventory/control, hazardous communications/SDS, ergonomics, and so forth. Organizes and delivers or arranges for annual audiometric testing.
- Ensures that all required safety-related equipment and system testing, inspections, preventive maintenance, and repairs are performed on time. Assures that ILSM risks are recognized and deficiencies are corrected in line with policy.
- Assist in the implementation of the project’s safety plan and zero-accident culture (s)
- Assist in updating and auditing Job Safety Analyses (JSAs), Standard Operating Processes (SOPs), and Lockout Procedures, as well as ensuring that employees are properly trained in these procedures.
- Document, presentation, spreadsheet, and database programs are all essential computer applications.
- The applicant must possess a strong sense of leadership as well as a strong desire to learn and enhance his skills.
- It is necessary to have excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities.
- Gather information from various sources, organize it, prepare it, and provide suggestions to management and operational employees.
- An individual who maintains high ethical standards in all aspects of his or her job. Accepts responsibility for his or her actions and decisions, and promotes an open and honest workplace. When dealing with highly confidential or sensitive subjects, he maintains confidentiality.