Part-Time Safety Coordinator – Fayfa
You bring your whole self to your job as a Safety Coordinator: body, mind, heart, and soul. When it’s vital to move quickly, you’re aware of it. When it’s OK to be quiet. When is it OK to guffaw? You’re just as comfortable teaching and training staff as you are with emergency management techniques and regulatory requirements. You’re good at what you do, but you’d like to be part of something greater. Because you believe that, while individuals might be powerful, a well-coordinated team can overcome any obstacle. As a Safety Coordinator with us, you will support the Safety Manager with the coordination and planning of emergency drills and exercises, the review and execution of after-action plans connected to real accidents and/or drills/exercises, as well as other duties as assigned by the Safety Manager.
Job Title : Safety Coordinator
Location : Fayfa, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 28.5 per hour.
Company : DOHERTY STEEL, INC.
Job Type : Part-Time
- Assist in updating and auditing Job Safety Analyses (JSAs), Standard Operating Processes (SOPs), and Lockout Procedures, as well as ensuring that employees are properly trained in these procedures.
- Assist in the implementation of the project’s safety plan and zero-accident culture (s)
- Other programs are developed and implemented, including hearing conservation, chemical inventory/control, hazardous communications/SDS, ergonomics, and others. Schedules and delivers or arranges for annual audiometric testing.
- Investigate occurrences and work with management and staff to devise strategies for preventing future calamities. Keep an eye on the results as you implement your approach.
- On topics like as worker’s compensation and fitness for duty decisions, employees, supervisors, managers, and other stakeholders are counselled and given technical assistance.
- Conduct routine safety inspections to identify potential hazards in the workplace and implement hazard controls before an accident happens. Determine if any employees are engaged in dangerous safety behaviors and, if so, if they require more training.
- Consistent and reliable attendance, the ability to accomplish jobs safely, and adherence to all safety standards and procedures are all requirements for this role.
- Attends and presides over safety meetings. On a monthly basis, plan, prepare, and present or organize the delivery of safety-related training to a variety of departments.
- Assists and advises managers and supervisors on how to keep the workplace safe. It is advised that safety or hazard control equipment be purchased, used, and installed.
- Ascertains that all required safety-related equipment and system testing, inspections, preventive maintenance, and repairs are accomplished on time. Assures that ILSM risks are recognized and shortcomings are corrected according to policy.
- An individual who upholds high ethical standards throughout his or her profession. Accepts responsibility for his or her actions and decisions, and promotes a trustworthy workplace. When dealing with extremely secret or sensitive subjects, he maintains confidentiality.
- Document, presentation, spreadsheet, and database programs are all essential computer applications.
- The candidate should possess a strong sense of leadership as well as a persistent drive to learn and improve his abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills are required.
- Gather data from various sources, then organize, present, and offer recommendations to management and operational staff.