This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
18 Feb 2023
Full-Time Safety Coordinator – Muhayil
A Safety Coordinator assists in the administration and execution of a safety program, coordinates safety operations with other departments, and gives administrative and technical assistance to supervisors and employees to guarantee that safety control mechanisms are in place. Ensure that all Federal and state safety rules, regulations, and procedures and processes are followed.
Job Title : Safety Coordinator
Location : Muhayil, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 27.6 per hour.
Company : Chartwell Staffing Solutions, Norwalk Office
Job Type : Full-Time
- Managers and supervisors are counselled and supported in creating a safe workplace. It is advised that safety or hazard control equipment be purchased, used, and installed.
- Assist with the updating and auditing of Job Safety Analysis (JSAs), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and Lockout Procedures, as well as ensuring that personnel are appropriately taught in them.
- Develops and implements a variety of programs, including hearing conservation, chemical inventory/control, hazardous communications/SDS, ergonomics, and others. Audiometric testing is performed, provided, or arranged on an annual basis.
- Ensures that all required safety-related equipment and system testing, inspections, preventive maintenance, and repairs are carried out on time. Ascertains that flaws are evaluated for ILSM risk and dealt with in line with policy.
- Assist with the project’s safety plan and zero-accident culture (s)
- This position necessitates consistent and predictable attendance, the ability to complete tasks safely, and adherence to all safety standards and procedures.
- Assess the workplace for hazards on a regular basis and install hazard controls before an accident happens. Determine whether any employees are participating in potentially dangerous safety behaviors and, if so, whether more training is necessary.
- Employees, supervisors, managers, and other stakeholders are counselled and provided technical support on matters such as worker’s compensation and fitness for duty judgments.
- Safety meetings are organized and facilitated by her. Plans, develops, and delivers or organizes the delivery of safety-related training to a number of departments on a monthly basis.
- Investigate accidents and work with management and staff to design preventative steps to avoid future catastrophes. Implement the plan and monitor the results.
- Communication skills are essential.
- Gather information from many sources; arrange, prepare, and make suggestions to management and operational employees.
- Document, presentation, spreadsheet, and database programs are all essential computer applications.
- The applicant should have a strong sense of leadership and a desire to learn and enhance his skills on a continuous basis.
- In all facets of his or her career, an individual who upholds high ethical standards. Takes responsibility for his or her actions and decisions, and encourages an honest work environment. He preserves secrecy while dealing with highly classified or sensitive matters.