17 Mar 2023
Full-Time SALES ASSISTANT – Ladies Apparel Company – Al Majaridah
The Sales Clerk offers items professionally. As part of a sales team, surpasses client expectations with service. Assists with opening and shutting the Convenience Bar, preparing, displaying, replacing items, and cleaning stations and equipment as needed.
Job Title : SALES ASSISTANT – Ladies Apparel Company
Location : Al Majaridah, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 12.63 per hour.
Company : Journeys
Job Type : Full-Time
- Make sure our staff, visitors, and merchandise are safe. Ensure that customers, suppliers, and other stakeholders are consistently wowed by the level of service you provide.
- First, make sure that the existing stock is appropriately sorted and displayed. Sales orders must be entered into the company’s internal computer network. Your actions should be a reflection of your excitement and ambition..
- Develop a gourmet culture by sharing your enthusiasm and love for food with your team members and customers. Actively display acceptable suggestive marketing strategies.
- All aspects of a product’s setup, use, maintenance, and warranty are included. The product’s information is presented in a straightforward and comprehensible way to the consumer.
- Show you understand client expectations Manage accounts payable order entry Collaborate with other departments to satisfy financial responsibilities.
- Encourages clients to get engaged, which ultimately helps them make purchases. Assists customers in selecting items and makes recommendations for add-ons to their orders. Customers should be allowed to buy extended product warranties if they are offered. Outline the benefits and drawbacks of the proposed proposal.
- Maintain all corporate and store rules, including but not limited to: opening and closing responsibilities, pricing, markdowns, and correct, timely submission of needed documentation.
- To ensure that the shop meets its out-of-stock percentage objectives, use the appropriate shelf tag or order machine to order products as needed.
- The allocated spaces are maintained stocked, and everything is stored in a neat and tidy way. The capacity to communicate effectively with the store manager or supervisor on new inventory arrivals, product discontinuation due to low demand or sales volume, and a number of other subjects is critical. Customer service, staff growth, fulfilling sales objectives, and other subjects are discussed at department meetings in which the employee actively participates.
- Request that all customers round up their purchases to support our objective, and thank them for their support. Follow all cash-handling procedures and operate the cash register.
- Basic computer skills and expertise with Microsoft Office are essential, as well as two to three years of effective sales experience in a variety of retail environments, offering excellent customer service.
- Required skills include the capacity to lead and learn from others, as well as teach and learn from others.
- 12 months of retail, restaurant, or fast food experience, as well as the ability to deal with customers and handle money Working with money is nothing new for me.
- Long periods of standing are required for customer service, product replenishment, and keeping the store’s aesthetic requirements. They must stand, walk, and bend as part of their employment. They must squat and kneel as well. They must have the ability to lift, push, and pull objects.
- Graduate of a high school or its equivalent is preferable. a minimum age of sixteen, The ability to stand, bend, reach, and operate with your hands on a regular basis. Frequent lifting of a weight of up to 5 pounds.