This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
17 Feb 2023
Full-Time Sales Associate – Arar
Professional selling strategies are used by the Sales Clerk in order to sell general items to clients. Customer service is provided as part of a sales team that anticipates and surpasses expectations. In addition to opening and shutting the Convenience Bar, preparing, displaying, refilling commodities, and cleaning stations and equipment, this position assists in the overall functioning of the Food and Beverage Convenience Bar.
Job Title : Sales Associate
Location : Arar, Northern Borders, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 12.75 per hour.
Company : Kontoor Brands, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Gets involved in discussion with consumers in order to aid in the sale of products or services.. When assisting customers with their purchase decisions, the salesperson might provide complementary suggestions for extra things. Extended product warranties should be made available to consumers in any case. Details the advantages and costs of each plan.
- Stuff is kept in the right places and put away in a clean and organized way. You must be able to talk to the store manager or supervisor about new items coming in, products being taken off the shelves because they aren’t selling well or there aren’t enough of them, and many other things. Customer service, improving work performance, meeting sales goals, etc., are all talked about in department meetings where employees actively take part.
- Before adding new items, make sure that the old is properly rearranged and carefully exhibited. entering orders into the internal computer system of the firm When you do anything, it should be obvious that you are excited about it.
- The installation, use, maintenance, and warranties of various product price ranges are all addressed. Buyers are provided with clear, comprehensible information about the goods.
- Ensure the safety of our workers, visitors, and merchandise. Continually strive to excite and astound visitors, suppliers, and stakeholders by providing great guest service.
- You should let your colleagues and guests in on your excitement and passion for food, and you should also actively demonstrate suitable suggestive selling methods while you are interacting with them.
- Customers are encouraged to round up their purchases whenever possible to assist us in reaching our target. Make sure you use the cash register in the correct manner.
- Make it clear that you are aware of the needs and expectations of your clients by demonstrating that you are listening to them. Accounts payable orders are established and monitored By partnering with other departments, you may fulfill your tasks and meet your financial obligations.
- Everything from opening and closing procedures to pricing and markdowns, as well as the timely filing of all required papers, must be followed to, including but not limited to.
- Follow adequate processes to guarantee the shop fulfills out-of-stock percentage targets.
- It is required to have at least two to three years of effective retail sales experience with good customer service, in addition to having fundamental computer skills and being fluent in Microsoft Office.
- Customer service and cash handling abilities are required as well as at least 12 months of retail or restaurant experience. Extensive knowledge in the field of financial management
- preferable is a high school diploma or its equivalent At least 16 years in existence The capacity to stand, bend, reach, and use your hands for long periods of time. Lifting weights up to 5 lbs. on a regular basis
- In order to be successful, a one must not only have the ability to teach and learn from others, but also the capacity to lead and learn from others.
- All of these tasks need standing for lengthy periods of time, whether it’s for providing customer service, replenishing merchandise, or just keeping the business neat and orderly. They have to stand, walk, and bend as part of their professions. They are also required to stoop and kneel. They need to be able to lift, push, and pull.