27 May 2023
Full-Time Sales Development Associate – Al Ardiyat
The Sales Clerk offers items professionally. As part of a sales team, surpasses client expectations with service. Assists with opening and shutting the Convenience Bar, preparing, displaying, replacing items, and cleaning stations and equipment as needed.
Job Title : Sales Development Associate
Location : Al Ardiyat, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 15.14 per hour.
Company : Hudson Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- Develops an understanding of the item chosen, including correct installation, usage, and maintenance, as well as the features of different product price points, warranty coverage, etc. Provides clients with product-related information in a clear and knowledgeable manner.
- Greets and converses with clients to aid with sales. Assists in goods selection and recommends complementary things. Offer extended product warranties when appropriate. Coverage, perks, and cost explained.
- Maintain the appropriate procedures to guarantee that the store’s out-of-stock percentage goals are consistently met. To place an order, just look for the proper shelf tag or order button.
- Begin by arranging and displaying your current stock. Creation of company-wide web-based sales orders Make sure your actions are in sync with your feelings.
- Our objective is to have all of our customers round up their purchases. Utilize the correct procedures at the cash register.
- Maintain compliance with all business rules and procedures, as well as store policies, including but not limited to: opening and closing duties, pricing, markdowns, and correct and timely filing of essential documentation.
- You should let your colleagues and guests in on your excitement and passion for food, and you should also actively demonstrate suitable suggestive selling methods while you are interacting with them.
- When it comes to our profession, we must always put the safety of everyone involved above anything else. Ensure that our visitors, suppliers, and other stakeholders are consistently delighted and surprised by our service.
- Show that you know what your customers want and need. Understands how to set up and maintain accounts’ order entry. Collaborate with other departments to complete tasks and account for requirements.
- The specified spaces are maintained stocked, and everything is organized neatly and efficiently. The capacity to efficiently convey information with the store manager or supervisor about new inventory arrivals, product discontinuance due to weak demand or low sales volume, and a range of other issues is a must. Customer service, job performance development, sales objectives, and other subjects are all discussed at department meetings in which the employee actively participates.
- Customer service, inventory management, and general store maintenance all need standing. Workers move around in a variety of ways, including walking, standing, and bending. Squat down and kneel. Push and pull to raise and lower objects.
- Diploma or GED recommended. 16 years old, able to stand or bend for extended periods of time, and comfortable working with light weights on a regular basis (no more than 5 pounds a time)
- It is needed that you have the ability to both teach and learn from others, as well as the capacity to lead people and learn from them, and that you are able to take on more responsibilities as they are assigned.
- Ability to interact with clients and manage money at a retail or fast food establishment for at least a year I’m no stranger to the world of finance.
- It is required to have at least two to three years of effective retail sales experience with good customer service, in addition to having fundamental computer skills and being fluent in Microsoft Office.