26 May 2023
Full-Time Sales Marketing Manager (Adtech/Martech) – Riyadh Al Khabra
The Marketing Consultant embodies the Patch Values as they collaborate with the Client Success Manager and B2C Marketing teams across a wide region of clients to conduct marketing performance evaluations and respond to consultation requests.
Job Title : Sales Marketing Manager (Adtech/Martech)
Location : Riyadh Al Khabra, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 20.49 per hour.
Company : Confidential
Job Type : Full-Time
- Meet with stakeholders on a frequent basis to discuss problems and brainstorm potential solutions.
- Create and organize the required marketing materials to aid Product Delivery with requests for state advertising filings.
- Act as a collaborative liaison between our compliance and legal, underwriting, and account management teams to pro-actively strengthen materials while ensuring guidelines are met.
- Understanding a client’s business goals and advertising strategies will help you find effective approaches to aid them in reaching those goals.
- Direct mail, websites, print advertisements, short messaging service (SMS) messages, digital/social assets, and more are all reviewed as part of the marketing mix.
- Get advice on how to use an affinity/association lens when consulting on different strategic initiatives.
- Develop a strategy to promote goal achievement and meet or exceed revenue targets for corporate initiatives, new business ventures, and digital ventures.
- While locating businesses that are growing, moving, or recruiting, increase your book of business in a way that is in line with your objectives.
- Research and develop campaign solutions, such as overall branding and creative, to ensure that the campaign’s execution lives up to the client’s expectations.
- Consistently look for ways to improve our processes and actively participate in operational efficiencies.
- If you’re applying to work in the financial services industry, it’s preferable that you have at least three years of experience in marketing or compliance.
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to handle numerous tasks at once and stay on schedule.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite. Intermediate level skill with Word and Excel.
- Possessing a Bachelor’s Degree and at least two years of relevant work experience in marketing, compliance, or a closely connected industry.
- a person who takes initiative to identify needs and develop appropriate solutions and suggestions. capability of working with minimal oversight.