Full-Time Sales Operations Manager – AlBarak
The Program Manager works closely with business partners, team members, and other IT functions to ensure the timely and successful delivery of programs and projects using a structured IT project management methodology. This person will take on full responsibility for huge initiatives that span numerous projects as well as single projects. The Program Manager’s responsibilities as a member of the Governance Team include, among others, liaising between project managers, developing and updating shared schedules for all related projects, monitoring program dependencies, reporting on the program’s current standing, and keeping tabs on and resolving any problems or threats that may arise at the program level. The Program Manager’s responsibilities extend beyond mere program management to include process leadership, assistance with project structure, advice on the most effective application of project management software, and the direction of initiatives aimed at enhancing these facets of the job. The Program Manager’s responsibilities also include training and coaching the project managers under their supervision.
Job Title : Sales Operations Manager
Location : AlBarak, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 32.97 per hour.
Company : SeatGeek
Job Type : Full-Time
- Manage several concurrent programs and/or projects that are not necessarily related or interdependent.
- Be sure to put the client at the center of your attention as you collaborate with stakeholders, vendors, and IT personnel to bring major initiatives to fruition.
- liaise with vendors, other IT business units, and project managers.
- Manage the program budget process and work with managers, project managers, and vendors to optimize project resources.
- Help mediate and resolve conflicts as needed inside the program. Learn when and how to escalate a problem.
- Leverage your negotiating skills, influence, and imagination to find solutions to problems with scope, time, money, risk, and resources.
- Make it easier for project managers to make up-front estimates of time and resources by conducting systematic discovery with stakeholders, IT resources, and vendors.
- Work on several projects, manage disagreements and issues, and monitor progress while managing the program’s budget.
- Take into account the overall impact of particular projects before elevating issues or risks to the portfolio or program level.
- Create a pleasant workplace, take the lead in guiding project managers, and provide clarity when things get confusing.
- Strong verbal and writing communication abilities, including the capacity to actively listen, solve problems, and interact with both business and technical users.
- a thorough knowledge of and aptitude for managing the project and software development life cycle(s) utilizing both Waterfall and Agile techniques.
- proven track record leading large-scale IT initiatives from start to finish and at least 12 years of relevant experience.
- Quick learner with the ability to adjust to new situations; takes the initiative to seek out information as needed.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university; ideally in a technical major such as Computer Science or Information Systems.