19 Mar 2023
Part-Time Salesforce Project Manager – Qilwah
As a project manager, you’ll be tasked with making sure our customers’ large-scale business initiatives are implemented smoothly. A project manager’s responsibilities include collaborating with the client, developing and implementing project plans that embrace best practices, change management, quality management, effective communication plans, requirements management, and securing all necessary resources needed to achieve the project objectives.
Job Title : Salesforce Project Manager
Location : Qilwah, Al Bahah, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 44.08 per hour.
Company : Rainbow Media Holdings LLC
Job Type : Part-Time
- Advocates change, procedure, and best practices to both business and technical team members, as well as giving training in the project management discipline.
- Oversee the execution of authorized projects by cross-functional project teams. Create a clear execution plan and keep track of how well it is working in relation to the project’s overall objectives.
- Organize and execute incentive programs to boost metrics while maintaining or increasing quality, as well as collect and share data on the team and individual members.
- Outcomes are operated on by a team in a comprehensive and wide-ranging project management team that has a clear image of the business project’s aims and objectives, as well as functional knowledge input for deliverables.
- Responsible for ensuring that business strategies are implemented in order to fulfill the demands of customers and to strengthen the abilities of project managers at lower levels of management.
- When it comes to projecting efforts, lean manufacturing, warehousing, and distribution process improvement approaches should be implemented when the situation calls for them.
- This position is responsible for all aspects of the project’s plan, including scheduling, global resource forecasting, project financial management, and providing input and justification for expenses and budget effect. This position is also responsible for the overall project’s financial management.
- Monitor the preparation of all project deliverables, including design papers, test plans, training materials, and operations documentation, to ensure adherence to quality standards.
- Makes a significant contribution to the project’s success by bringing technical knowledge and knowledge management to the team and stakeholders, as well as by producing high-quality goods on time.
- All components of the project lifecycle are planned, documented, and carried out, including scope management, requirements management, work breakdown schedule and timetable management, priority and dependency management, and the assignment of roles and duties to project participants.
- Extensive experience implementing project life cycle approaches in various capacities throughout the last six years (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma, process management, organizational change).
- build and create a strong team that can support and maintain profitable growth while also providing chances for personal and professional development for our team members.
- Project status and significant issues/milestones may be summarized using work processes, Excel, Power Point, and great communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge in transforming corporate requirements into separate projects requiring specialized technical, functional, and/or operational evaluation.
- It is necessary to have a complete comprehension of the project development life cycle, as well as the ability to manage and prioritize a number of challenging projects.