Full-Time Salesforce Solution Architect – Huraymila
Solution architects are needed in our company. They will work closely with Operations and Business Development staff to identify customer requirements, then build compelling solutions to those needs. White papers, presentations, and proposal answers will be used to disseminate these ideas. Program management activities, agency-wide operational support, support of research labs, and direct provider assistance all fall within the purview of this job, which necessitates managing and engaging teams of individuals with a variety of skill sets to generate complete solutions. As a successful applicant, you will be able to construct these solutions around important company demands and goals with full understanding of current market trends.
Job Title : Salesforce Solution Architect
Location : Huraymila, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 74.94 per hour.
Company : Hightouch
Job Type : Full-Time
- In conjunction with business, enterprise, application, security, and infrastructure architects, lead development of conceptual and logical specifications for all levels of the product solution
- Involved in the planning and implementation of complicated R&D projects, as well as the integration and assessment of such projects, as a team leader for a research team
- Creating novel solutions to aid major capture programs while balancing cost, time, function, quality, and other business concerns. Create and promote value propositions to aid in the development of capture strategies.
- Conformity with the client’s information technology architecture, which may include the implementation of cloud-based solutions, system integration, and external interfaces.
- Design and implement new and innovative ways to solve technical problems that customers have told you about. Design and do new research on your own, as well as work with other people in your organization as part of a team.
- Creation of white papers, proposals, and briefings exhibiting the organization’s thought leadership skills, and support of different marketing and business development initiatives via customer engagement.
- Architects collaborate with other architects to build architecture to support the product vision and to fulfill present and future cross-functionally critical architectural demands and interfaces based on solution and program increment roadmaps.
- Work with possible sponsors (customers or internal champions) to acquire financing for additional research endeavors based on those themes.
- Business analysis and solution engineering, as well as functional and technical requirements management, including driving software selection procedures
- Meets customer IT architectural needs, including creation of specific solutions for public or private cloud platforms, integration with other systems, and external interfaces for these systems.
- An expert in software design, vendor assessment, and technical justification.
- Applicants must have either a Bachelor’s degree and 12-15 years of previous relevant experience or a Master’s degree and 10-13 years of prior relevant experience. In addition to years of experience, credentials in the industry will be taken into consideration.
- An ability to construct a wide range of solutions, including new system builds, legacy improvements and build-versus-buy analysis, is required for this position.
- Experience in software development or application design and solution architecture is required for this position. It is essential to have completed at least a high school diploma.
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in the fields of data modeling, data engineering and feature engineering. algorithms for supervised and unsupervised learning using deep learning frameworks such as convolutional or recurrent neural networks as well as gated recurrent units; tools for data analysis, modeling, and visualization in Python; and building or integrating analytics in Python.