26 May 2023
Full-Time SCA Engineering Technician II / III – Al Ais
An Engineering Technician assists engineers with tasks such as prototype electromechanical systems, experimental design circuitry, and specialized test equipment design, test, verification, modification, fabrication, and assembly.
Job Title : SCA Engineering Technician II / III
Location : Al Ais, Medina, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 26.52 per hour.
Company : Phoenix Motorcars
Job Type : Full-Time
- Develops construction specifications and reviews contractor specifications for compliance with established rules and regulations; organizes bid proposals and calculates cost estimates; prepares contract documents for projects and all required permitting; reviews materials, labor, and equipment costs to verify accuracy; and provides technical guidance for construction as needed.
- The following are typical responsibilities for this role. If the task is similar, related, or a logical assignment for this classification, the exclusion of precise explanations of the obligations does not rule them out. Other responsibilities may be allocated.
- Calculates ratios, volumes, angles, grades, construction quantities, and other project components as required by the given project; offers cost estimates; and validates calculations supplied by third-party contractors utilizing deep knowledge of engineering principles and methods.
- Responds to and fixes mechanically faulty equipment. Solving issues (when necessary). Replaces worn/faulty components, motors, and controls.
- Prepares plans, skilled engineering drawings, specifications, details, maps, plats, and other displays for engineering projects using GPS, GIS, and CADD software; and collaborates with engineers and other staff to help develop solutions for the City’s infrastructure needs.
- For a variety of residential and commercial plans, permits, reports, and studies, preliminary conclusions have been made on technical compliance issues. To ensure code compliance, we work closely with outside architects and engineers to troubleshoot problems, record the project’s details, and make recommendations for changes that will help us stay on track if anything goes wrong.
- Maintains electronic and hardcopy records of daily departmental activity, as well as thorough project records and design/drawing files for assigned projects.
- Writing legal descriptions of real estate; interpreting maps and plans; creating or updating various CAD maps; accumulating data on compliance with requirements for grants, permits, and environmental restrictions.
- Provides engineering-related customer service; interacts with professional design consultants; plans public outreach and creates information for distribution; draughts letters and bulk mailings for project explanations; and responds to citizen concerns, enquiries, and complaints.
- County infrastructure is supported by the efforts of engineers as well as the analysis of operational data. doing field and topographical surveys in the field for construction projects and staking out design components assesses the existing condition of the road and fixes or resurfaces it accordingly carries out site inspections to ensure that development is proceeding according to schedule and to the required standards; oversees a number of subordinates
- Prior to their appointment, all applicants tentatively accepted for VA employment in a testing specified position are subjected to a urinalysis to screen for unlawful drug use. Applicants who refuse to take the test will be turned down by the VA.
- Strong computer and highway design software knowledge. Works with computer-related products such AutoCAD Civil 3D, Trimble, the internet, spreadsheets, word processing, State software for Road and Bridge, and other applications as needed or taught.
- Outstanding interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities are required.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, computer system engineering, or a similar engineering degree is required.
- Three years of surveying, drafting, or sub-professional civil engineering work experience; or any combination of education, training, and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities for this position.