19 Mar 2023
Full-Time School Bus Driver – Umluj
A School Bus Driver is responsible for transporting all pupils between home and school in a safe, polite, and timely manner. Transports kids to and from specified stops while adhering to state legislation and department of education guidelines.
Job Title : School Bus Driver
Location : Umluj, Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 30.58 per hour.
Company : Educational Bus Transportation, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Adapted transportation lifts may be used to board and release people with disabilities safely and responsibly.
- Control vehicle keys, fueling slip receipts, pre-trip and post-trip forms while in possession, and turn in to dispatch as required by your supervisor.
- Safely operate a vehicle on a specified route in a timely and safe manner, transporting passengers to and from specified locations and completing related tasks.
- A positive attitude toward your employees, bosses, and passengers will go a long way in promoting your company’s image.
- Maintain the assigned vehicle and its component parts in compliance with the company’s standards to ensure safety, decrease wear, and extend the usable life of the vehicle.
- Conduct complete pre-trip and post-trip vehicle and special equipment checks, and provide relevant paperwork to administration.
- Always portray oneself professionally by dressing appropriately for the job, grooming neatly, and maintaining proper personal hygiene.
- Keep the assigned bus clean and sanitary at all times, mopping, wiping all seats and roof, sweeping, and washing bus
- Maintain, read, and interpret route papers, including time modifications, and notify the supervisor immediately of any changes. Maintain sound work habits by completing daily chores and other trips on time and with little absenteeism.
- Conduct proper vehicle inspections before to, during, and after each trip, and complete all required paperwork and reports. Utilize safe and responsible methods while operating the vehicle and stopping to enable people to board and exit.
- As a precaution, the driver of a school bus is required to apply the emergency brake pedal or to activate the air-brake button before loading or unloading pupils.
- Wheelchairs with a maximum weight of 40 pounds may be lifted, stored, disassembled, and reassembled by the attendant.
- The ideal candidate would be flexible, a team player, and willing to step in as needs arise.
- Passenger and School Bus endorsements are necessary on a commercial driver’s license of Class B or above.
- At least three years of documented driving experience is required. In the preceding three years, there had been no more than two moving infractions and one avoidable accident.