17 Mar 2023
Full-Time SCHOOL BUS VAN DRIVERS AND SCHOOL BIG BUS DRIVERS – AlBarak
A School Bus Driver provides safe, polite, and timely transportation for all kids between their homes and schools. Maintains a safe and clean environment when transporting pupils in line with state legislation and department of education standards.
Job Title : SCHOOL BUS VAN DRIVERS AND SCHOOL BIG BUS DRIVERS
Location : AlBarak, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 29.02 per hour.
Company : Allied, Empire State Bus, Empire Charter
Job Type : Full-Time
- Safely drive a vehicle on an assigned route to carry people to and from defined places, as well as perform associated operations in a timely and safe way.
- Your supervisor will instruct you to hand over the keys to the vehicle, the receipts for the gasoline, and the paperwork from the pre- and post-trip phases of the journey to dispatch.
- Maintain a professional look, which includes being dressed in accordance with business standards, well groomed, and adhering to excellent hygiene practices.
- Always attempt to increase the firm’s goodwill by collaborating with employees, managers, and other passengers as needed.
- Using safe and responsible practices, operate an adapted transportation lift to board and release challenged persons.
- Conduct complete pre-trip and post-trip checks of the vehicle and its specific equipment, and provide administration with all necessary paperwork.
- Prior to each journey, do a thorough vehicle inspection according to established protocols, and document your findings in the appropriate forms and reports. Operate and stop the vehicle in a safe and responsible manner to enable people to board and exit.
- Maintain, read and understand route sheets including time changes and notify supervisor immediately of any changes. Maintain good work habits through timeliness and low absenteeism for daily assignments and extra trips.
- Always keep the allocated bus spotless and hygienic by sweeping, wiping down the seats and the top, and even washing it when necessary.
- To maintain safety, reduce wear, and prolong the vehicle’s useful life, properly care for the assigned vehicle and its component components as required by the firm.
- This role necessitates a person with excellent interpersonal skills, flexibility, and the ability to fill in when needed.
- At the very least, you’ll need three years of driving under your belt. Two moving offenses and one avoidable accident occurred in the previous three years.
- Passenger and School Bus endorsements must be on a commercial driver’s license that is valid for at least two years.
- Lift, store, and disassemble/assemble wheelchairs and/or other ambulatory equipment needed by the passenger weighing up to 40 pounds.
- Prior to boarding or disembarking students from some school buses, drivers must compress an air brake or step on the emergency brake pedal in order to disengage that safety feature.