27 May 2023
Full-Time School Secretary – Jazan
Our company is in need of a secretary that is well-organized and able to greet visitors and customers at the workplace. Meetings are scheduled by the Secretary, who is also in charge of taking phone calls and replying to emails. You need to be able to multitask if you want to be a successful Secretary. Excellent interpersonal and administrative abilities are required of a Secretary.
Job Title : School Secretary
Location : Jazan, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 17 per hour.
Company : Soni Resources Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- Standard replies should be given to phone calls, and visitors should be guided to the proper staff members. Send mail on time, track postal service, and hand out forms.
- There are many other sources that may be used to create one-of-a-kind reports or summaries, including reports, papers, communications from other departments and other offices.
- Ascertain that general office equipment (copiers, printers, fax machines, and multifunctional devices, for example) is maintained correctly and supplied with necessary supplies.
- In addition to dealing with the administrative load, there should be regular or special meetings, reports and inquiries from the subordinate offices. Every time a new administrative procedure is implemented, it should be communicated to the administrative employees in all subordinate offices.
- Set up a few exploratory appointments before giving the go-ahead. Make preparations to attend conferences and gather any essential background materials ahead of time. Assist with the organization of meetings and the gathering of required background material. Can attend meetings and record or report on what happens.
- All outgoing documents and communications should be checked for internal consistency and conformity to business rules and procedures.
- Monitor employee attendance, equipment inventories, communication logs, and learning plans on a regular basis.
- Prepare materials for conference calls and meetings, such as agendas, letters, and phone calls, with your team.
- Data from files or employees may be retrieved as needed to address frequently asked questions about office programs or monthly reports. In charge of training and supervising the organization’s staff, as well as handling administrative paperwork.
- Personalize responses to inquiries about office operations and assess whether requests should be handled by the appropriate organizational representative or other offices. Screen telephone calls, visits, and incoming letters.
- Under minimum supervision, able to successfully organize and prioritize many projects while completing assignments precisely and on time.
- Secretarial positions need competence in Excel and Word, as well as excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- High school graduation or GED; two years of college or business school or similar job experience and writing skills desired
- Entering and/or retrieving data through computer, student information system, district finance system, or other automated method are all necessary abilities for this profession.
- Strong working connections with coworkers, other departments, and the general public are all a secretary’s responsibility.