18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Search Marketing Analyst – Dammam
As a Marketing Analyst, you’ll use your unique combination of business acumen and technical know-how to improve inquiry acquisition and conversion rates. As a Marketing Analyst, you’ll analyze marketing data, spot gaps, and suggest ways to improve digital, search, email, and engagement channels across campaigns.
Job Title : Search Marketing Analyst
Location : Dammam, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 31.78 per hour.
Company : rag & bone
Job Type : Full-Time
- A working familiarity of the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly spreadsheets in Excel, is necessary.
- To help the company reach its goals by working with business teams closely, he or she comes up with ideas to make customers more aware and engaged, satisfied as well as other business goals.
- Help Category Marketers tell a compelling selling narrative in a visually attractive digital format by doing a thorough analysis of primary and secondary research.
- Monitor and manage allocated media on a daily basis, which may include SEO, SEM, direct mail, television, SMS, email, and other forms of communication.
- To enhance the digital experience and website performance, the testing and optimization roadmap is driven by intelligence, which generates and analyzes hypotheses.
- Keep an eye on the technological components that power the most important lead generation, distribution, reporting systems (such as marketing automation and CRM).
- At work, he creates and maintains simple dashboards that enable marketing teams and other business units make the most of their digital data.
- Analyze and convert research/analysis data into clear and actionable business insights for media, communication, and creative teams, as well as department leadership, to influence overall marketing strategy and budgets, as well as creative execution and media mix.
- Data from market databases such as Innova, Datassentials, Technomic, Nielsen, Mintel, Euromonitor, and Datamonitor can be used for advanced marketing analysis and data visualization (a plus)
- Successful, uncommon, and unsuccessful items are identified, as well as new product debuts that are analyzed, appraised, and reported on. Analyze local data, statistics, and consumer trends, then put them together in a presentation manner for marketing or sales to use.
- Technically competent, a skilled communicator, and a desire to enhance operations and boost revenue through digital consumer connections are all desirable qualities.
- Sponsored search (Google Advertising, Bing), PLA (Google Shopping), retargeting, social advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. ), and Amazon Advertising or other self-serve retail marketplace ad platforms are all desirable.
- When it comes to issue solving, candidates must be able to break down a problem into a structured approach, structure, analyze, and generate recommended solutions.
- Must be currently permitted to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship and will not require sponsorship in the future.
- Three or more years of expertise generating and evaluating content and inquiry/conversion marketing success via the use of data-driven analysis.