18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Seasonal Lifeguard – Bariq
The Lifeguard is responsible for greeting our guests and ensuring they have a safe and pleasant time in the pool area. If you’re looking for a job where you can make guests feel at home, this is the place for you. All interactions with guests and colleagues will be conducted in English since this is a highly prominent position. High school graduation, GED, or proof of ability in the subject area in question are necessary for admission.
Job Title : Seasonal Lifeguard
Location : Bariq, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 14.18 per hour.
Company : United Fitness Sports and Pools
Job Type : Full-Time
- Cleans the pool, pool decks, pool furniture, and lifeguard equipment, cleans the bathhouse, and cleans the fence and flower bed areas in preparation for the summer season.
- Make sure to keep an eye out for any infractions of the pool’s rules and regulations while teaching youngsters to swim or spending time with their families.
- People who can read, write, understand, and speak English enough to do their job well help keep accident reports.
- Assume responsibility for the pool deck, the break room, the restrooms, and the drains.
- A pool safety manager is in charge of ensuring that all pool safety standards and procedures, as well as any policies, rules, and laws, are followed.
- All aquatic program activities, including swimming sessions, are part of the employment.
- Maintains the pool and surrounding deck areas, including the pool house and gutters, by monitoring the pool water chemistry.
- Surveillance and rescue tactics are provided, as well as assistance with responsibilities such as accident prevention and offering water safety services as needed.
- Provides exceptional customer service by answering courteously to members’ and visitors’ enquiries; giving information within the assigned area; and addressing concerns in a timely and effective way.
- Maintains surveillance of members and visitors while they are using the pool area and enforces all Club safety rules and regulations.
- They must learn CPR, lifeguarding, and community first aid through the American Red Cross at this time.
- A minimum of three months’ experience as a lifeguard is necessary.
- Capacity to work with disabled children and adults.
- The ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with other workers, departments, and members of the general public is required.
- This employment requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.