27 May 2023
Full-Time Seasonal Rigger – Ash Shinan
To become a rigger, you must know how to change crane boom and cable, ladder and scaffold safety laws, and basic electrical safety. An NCCER-accredited certification is required for all riggers. Work-related hazards and how to properly use or operate equipment must be well studied and understood. Work at a factory or on a construction project.
Job Title : Seasonal Rigger
Location : Ash Shinan, Hail, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 16.6 per hour.
Company : UtiliQuest
Job Type : Full-Time
- Riggers must operate at heights ranging from twelve to sixty feet above ground level, which often necessitates the usage of safety equipment and climbing.
- Individuals involved in lifting and transporting loads are signaled or verbally directed to safeguard the safety of personnel and goods.
- The function of a rigger is to erect heavy lifting equipment and attach it using pulleys, ropes, and hoists so that it may be utilized safely. This individual does physical labor as part of their duties.
- Regular punctuality, attendance, and absence reporting in compliance with company policies are required for the proper execution of this function.
- Installation of hardware in existing buildings, hanging pipes, beams, or tracks, and hardware in concrete, steel, wood, and block walls are only a few of the specific responsibilities in this project.
- Conducts inspections, testing, and preventative maintenance on various forms of rigging equipment, including planks, fiber ropes, wire ropes, chains, and swing scaffolds.
- Drilling and testing components of counterweighted, winched, and dead-hung systems, as well as riveting and securing mule blocks and sheaves.
- Safely transport any goods, machinery, or equipment to and from work platforms or trucks or other levels in buildings or vessels using a variety of lifts and lowering devices.
- Secures loads to rigging using hand and power equipment to provide support or ready them for movement.
- When it comes to rigging installation, although most of the job requires individual initiative and judgment, working as part of a team is essential.
- Infrequently lift 10 lbs., while standing, climbing, and constantly using your hands.
- The employee is often needed to stand, walk, climb, kneel, crawl, squat, and/or sit throughout the course of their work.
- Candidates must pass a drug test in order to be appointed. Riggers are subjected to random drug and alcohol testing while on the job.
- During the last ten years, I have gained five years of full-time experience as a Rigger, performing the duties and responsibilities listed below.
- A valid state-issued driver’s license is essential for DOT appointments, and it must be maintained during the course of work.