26 May 2023
Full-Time Secretary – Unayzah
We’re searching for a Secretary with administrative expertise who can get the job done quickly and effectively. Office staff will benefit from your clerical and administrative assistance, which will help to improve productivity. Answering the phone, filing, scheduling meetings, arranging travel, taking notes at meetings, typing papers, entering data into our database, and making sure office supplies are supplied are all part of the job description for this position. Self-motivated and with at least one year of experience working as a Secretary, our ideal candidate is just that.
Job Title : Secretary
Location : Unayzah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 19.07 per hour.
Company : Con Edison Company
Job Type : Full-Time
- It’s critical to have a well-maintained and well-stocked supply of general office equipment (copiers and printers, fax machines and multifunctional devices, and so on).
- Prepare materials for conference calls and meetings, such as agendas, letters, and phone calls, with your team.
- Personalize responses to inquiries about office operations and assess whether requests should be handled by the appropriate organizational representative or other offices. Screen telephone calls, visits, and incoming letters.
- Obtain information from files or employees to respond to questions about office programs or monthly reports. It is my job to explain the organization’s office processes to its workers, manage their work schedules, and handle administrative paperwork.
- Subordinate offices’ administrative personnel should be informed of any new administrative procedures, and information from the subordinate offices should be asked for periodic or special conferences, reports and inquiries in addition to accommodating the administrative load.
- The secretary of a corporation should keep track of staff absences, equipment inventories, communication logs, and training programs.
- Outgoing materials and correspondence should be checked for internal consistency and compliance with the rules and procedures of the company.
- Make preliminary appointments without first obtaining authorization. Make attendance at conferences a priority and, if required, compile established background knowledge. Prepare for meetings and obtain any necessary background material. Attend meetings with the purpose of documenting and reporting on the proceedings. Determine the frequency and duration of the organization’s regular/standard meetings.
- To generate customized or one-time reports, summaries, or replies to inquiries, choose relevant material from a variety of sources, such as reports, documents, communications, or other offices.
- Visitors should be sent to the proper staff members when they call in an inquiry. Send letters on time, keep track of mail delivery, and hand out forms.
- Manage and prioritize many projects while completing assignments on schedule and within budget with little or no supervision. Successfully complete assignments.
- A secretary must be able to build and maintain trusting working relationships with coworkers, departments, and the general public.
- An undergraduate degree, a high school diploma, and the ability to write are all required for this position.
- Excel and Word proficiency, along with good verbal and written communication skills are required for secretarial jobs.
- An automated system may be used to enter and/or retrieve data, such as a computer.