26 May 2023
Full-Time Senior Accountant – Al Qatif
Prepare and review financial statements and reports, analyse and reconcile accounts, prepare journal entries, troubleshoot problem areas, and make recommendations for improving and implementing procedures are just a few of the responsibilities. In addition, some assistance on specific projects and duties undertaken by other Finance staff is required on occasion.
Job Title : Senior Accountant
Location : Al Qatif, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 26.53 per hour.
Company : Mazars in US
Job Type : Full-Time
- If you’ve handled with SAP, TMW, or TMT systems before, you’ll have a benefit.
- To communicate with various levels of management, you’ll need solid written and vocal communication skills.
- Knowledge of theories, principles, and practices of accounting.
- You should be well-known for your ability to manage your time.
- You should have excellent work skills, such as a tendency to put in the necessary hours to complete the job.
- The ability to develop excellent working relationships with coworkers, management, and the general public is critical.
- You should be a hardworking employee who will not accept financial deception.
- This job requires a bachelor’s degree in accounting and one to three years of relevant accounting experience.
- You’ll really have to understand how to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access.
- Your salary depends on your years of experiences.
- Theories, principles, and methods in accounting must all be grasped.
- Complex financial paperwork and reports must be understood and identified.
- You should be aware of the government’s accounting policies.
- It is crucially important to be able to hold a conversation clearly and effectively.
- A basic familiarity of accounting-related computer programmes and applications is required.