19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Senior Accountant – Tax, Treasury & Accounting – Najran
The company’s global banking, investing, and borrowing programs, as well as risk management systems, require a Treasurer. The ideal candidate will work as part of a larger Finance team to manage the company’s cash flow, ensuring that enough money is available to conduct everyday operations, satisfy financial commitments, and support business development. This individual will also oversee the company’s worldwide risk, credit, collections, and insurance activities.
Job Title : Senior Accountant – Tax, Treasury & Accounting
Location : Najran, Najran, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 14.26 per hour.
Company : Ingevity
Job Type : Full-Time
- As needed, more big projects in the areas of service quality, productivity, process simplification, digitization, and harmonization will be launched and led.
- Certain firms will require the services of a cash management bank. It is possible to set up accounts as well as an electronic banking platform. Users can be created, with duties and degrees of authority assigned to them.
- Establishes and maintains strong, long-term relationships with banking partners, as well as assures efficient and cost-effective banking operations.
- Regression analysis and correlation/causality calculations are examples of your statistical talents.
- To accomplish the organization’s financial and treasury objectives, evaluates, recommends, and executes financing sources, investment choices, and financial instruments.
- Create a cross-currency notional pooling system to pool worldwide funds in a legal and tax-efficient way. Automatic sweeps from local accounts will be possible because to same-day worldwide money access.
- Define and design cost, quality, and speed KPIs for the processes in conjunction with key stakeholders.
- To increase performance, creativity, issue resolution, and outcomes, the ability to engage effectively and constructively with all levels of employees, management, and other agencies is required.
- Make short- and long-term cash management strategies as well as monthly and yearly cash flow estimates.
- Existing, surviving electronic banking domain accounts should be cut away. In the newly formed domain, add new users and roles.
- It’s critical to understand how to use financial software platforms.
- Superior knowledge of treasury, both locally and internationally, is critical for a candidate to increase his or her chance of being accepted into the job.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and collaborate with a diverse group of managers.
- Detail-oriented, self-driven, and incredibly well-organized.
- A bachelor’s degree in math, economics, accounting, or another quantitative subject is required.