18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Senior Administrative Assistant – Al Khobar
The Senior Administrative Assistant answers phones, greets customers, and does administrative tasks. This person will prepare, evaluate, proof, brand, format, foot and tie client deliverables for Assurance and Consulting engagements.
Job Title : Senior Administrative Assistant
Location : Al Khobar, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 25.33 per hour.
Company : Transgender Legal Defense and Education
Job Type : Full-Time
- Connect current and potential students to campus services and advisers. Learn program structures and standards to give basic student counseling, such as clarifying checklists and prerequisites. Process major/minor paperwork.
- Maintain and update calendars in a fast-paced environment with many competing priorities. This includes taking care of all scheduling requests, putting the most important and urgent matters and meetings first, talking to everyone involved, and making sure that meetings are set up to be successful.
- Manages and monitors the calendar of the department director, arranges and organizes appointments, makes travel arrangements, and completes paperwork for travel reimbursement; also manages and schedules the meeting calendars for the department.
- Back-up assistance for the Admin Support Supervisor, including but not limited to daily casework, monthly reports, office supplies, postage metering, merchant card reconciliation, invoicing and accounts receivables, and database administration.
- Respond to in-person and telephone enquiries about the department, its programs, and activities. Offer fast and effective support to guests. Maintain department supplies and ensure appropriate supplies are available as required. Manage the department’s, programs’, and program faculty’s mail and mailboxes. Maintain all office files to guarantee precise record keeping. To ensure that the office is completely working, you must submit and handle all maintenance and repair requests. Supervise work-study and student assistants to ensure competent job completion and main office coverage.
- Check email and list serves. Supervise newsletters and official communications. Supervise department and program bulletin boards and on-campus marketing. Monitor the department’s social media. Responsible for the department’s and programs’ websites, ensuring they are well-planned and up-to-date.
- Working in a stimulating atmosphere where you’ll be challenged and given clear guidance on how to excel in this job, as well as opportunities for growth in other areas, will be rewarding and acknowledged.
- Assists the Physical Plant Supervisor Specialist in supervising the staff coverage for the department and in re-directing the delegation of work orders duties depending on the coverage that is available within the department on a specific day.
- Work order status and completion and timeliness are followed up on when individuals inquire about work orders they’ve submitted, as well. Recommend to the Physical Plant Supervisor Specialist any problems encountered in completing work orders or being productive.
- When processing student and part-time job paperwork and professional service agreements, make sure the relevant processes have been followed. Requests for disbursement and reimbursement of travel expenses must be submitted by the specified deadlines. Keep track of monies for administrative units, restricted accounts, and scholarship and reward funds. Submit purchase orders and invoices to cover the cost of goods acquired.
- The department manager’s main job is to keep and put together accurate records at the department’s office.
- Associate’s degree from a recognized college or university with a major in business or public administration or similar discipline and five years of administrative support experience, or any comparable combination of training and experience needed.
- A high school diploma is necessary. Education and skills beyond high school are required. Extensive expertise in the insurance business with at least three years of executive administrative assistance is preferred.
- Three years of expertise with the Microsoft Office Suite is required, as well as fluency in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.. Ideal Qualifications, At least one year of managerial experience preferred: prior knowledge of Microsoft Teams
- The ability to communicate and interact with a wide range of university officials, employees, and faculty members, The ability to multitask, pay close attention to detail, and communicate well in writing and orally are all essential requirements.