27 May 2023
Full-Time Senior art director – Riyadh Al Khabra
To support the expansion of our top retail customer, you will work closely and collaboratively with designers, copywriters, merchandisers, and marketing partners. You’ll be involved in every step of enhancing our brand, from generating creatives for all sorts of media—including catalogs, landing pages, buying guides, social and in-club signage—to concepting and designing campaigns.
Job Title : Senior art director
Location : Riyadh Al Khabra, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 37.4 per hour.
Company : Comcast
Job Type : Full-Time
- Coordinate with the Strategy, Campaigns, and Project Management groups to steer creative initiatives from inception to completion.
- Design solutions that encourage audience participation and set the conceptual and stylistic tone for a wide range of projects and campaigns.
- Participate in kickoff meetings with our internal clients, supervise project progress, and make suggestions for solutions to business needs.
- Achieve or exceed targets for income, client retention, and client acquisition.
- Manage a team of Designers and Copywriter to deliver marketing creative that drives sales and supports the brand.
- Create marketing content for various online channels such as email, websites, online ads, etc.
- Keep the project’s creative standards and guidelines in check, making sure they are in line with the client, the brand, the retailer, and the broader business goals, and that they are maintained consistently throughout the entire campaign.
- Producing original consumer promotion and shopper marketing collateral for use in agency, client, and new-business campaigns.
- Follow brand and campaign guidelines to deliver content that is consistent with the brand and gets results.
- Possess the flexibility to work with different product specifications and the knowledge to negotiate with promotional media providers.
- a desire to improve the human condition through the application of technology and narrative techniques in order to inspire people to effect positive change in themselves and their communities.
- A comparable visual design degree or a BFA in graphic design, advertising, or a related profession is required.
- ability to get things done quickly without sacrificing quality or attention to detail. attitude that is equal parts cooperative and self-driven.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with coworkers and subordinates.
- Expertise in brand development, including a strong understanding of how to incorporate a brand throughout all aspects of a campaign.