Full-Time Senior Associate – Integrated Planning – Hafar Al Batin
This person is in charge of city planning, which means he or she has to look at, organize, and conduct complex planning studies that make sure that City Codes and ordinances are obeyed. They also have to make sure that planning site plan conditions and restrictions are met, and that Zoning Ordinance permits are given out. Employees in this group do administrative work at a higher level than normal. They are supervisors and professionals. In this job, you’ll be in charge of directing, implementing, and enforcing the City and County’s Zoning Code and rules. Performs other duties as needed.
Job Title : Senior Associate – Integrated Planning
Location : Hafar Al Batin, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 47.47 per hour.
Company : NBC Universal
Job Type : Full-Time
- When there is a great deal of data, analysis, and comparison to be done, this individual may assist in formulating improvement strategies and redefining objectives.
- Responsible for overseeing the zoning plan review process and the urban planning programme, including any procedural adjustments (i.e amendments to the plans, site plans, drawings, and reports, etc).
- Create a daily delivery plan that includes the use of equipment, manpower, and other resources to make sure the business runs smoothly and meets customer needs.
- Must be able to effectively, clearly, and correctly explain complicated information to internal agencies and developers, both orally and in writing.
- Documents for public hearings, meetings, and presentations to the Board of Directors are produced by this individual. Proposed projects are given to municipal governments, planning commissions, architectural design review boards, and the general public.
- Examines and processes development applications. These may include site plans and subdivision requests, as well as conditional use permits and other land development proposals. Makes sure that applications are in compliance with the Urban Development Code and the City’s comprehensive plan, which are both part of the city’s code.
- Design and implement community and stakeholder engagement programs under supervision.
- Using a wide variety of office supplies, software, and procedures that are common in modern commercial offices.
- Producing data-driven visualizations, as well as narrative reports, based on data gathered from various sources is the primary responsibility of this position.
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of the Comprehensive Plan, including the organization, presentation, composition, writing, and processing of plan chapters and amendments, status reports, and other relevant tasks.
- Current and emerging trends in urban planning; housing and revitalization; parks and open space; public transportation; conservation of natural and cultural resources; population growth, telecommunications and economic development and land use regulations; and the legal foundation and techniques used to formulate land use regulations will be discussed
- It is necessary to be able to rapidly take up on new knowledge and establish a thorough understanding of local zoning laws, regulations, and ordinances in order to succeed in this position.
- Accuracy in decision-making; quick and rational reasoning; ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- At the professional level, understanding and practical knowledge with the principles and methods of urban planning and redevelopment are essential skills.
- Worked for a minimum of six years in municipal planning and zoning, including at least two (2) years as a supervisor.