27 May 2023
Full-Time Senior Audit Manager – Afif
We’re looking for an Audit Manager right now. This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to join a skilled team and work on amazing clients in a culture that promotes work-life balance, no travel, and an open and transparent environment.
Job Title : Senior Audit Manager
Location : Afif, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 50.64 per hour.
Company : Withum Smith+Brown
Job Type : Full-Time
- Implement a strategy for traditional audits and continuous assurance, and verify that effective audit processes are followed.
- He is a specialist in BSA/AML and sanctions-related compliance issues at the Bank.
- Assist with the Supervisory Committee report, which includes an evaluation of the department’s activities each month. When the Internal Auditor is unable to perform his or her duties, the Supervisory Committee receives a report from the Internal Auditor. Maintain contact with upper management and keep track of audit findings. As needed, perform specialized tasks.
- Independent thinking abilities are required while making decisions related to engagements, such as identifying engagement risks, determining which procedures to undertake to arrive at a desired level of certainty, and analyzing evidence.
- Participate in company-sponsored training programs to gain a better understanding of the industry and commercial loan standards.
- Control and audit principles are well-known to you, and you’ve used them previously.
- Any significant findings or queries concerning accounting principles or financial statement presentation are brought to the Senior Manager or Partner’s attention right away.
- The applicant should have at least two years of experience in this industry and explain why he left previous positions.
- Spreadsheets, word processors, email, and accounting software are all required.
- Changes in regulatory (TRID), operational, and investment requirements must all be considered.
- The ideal applicant for the position of Audit Manager is competent to create accounting tables.
- Coaching and counselling abilities, as well as outstanding oral and writing communication skills, are all desirable qualities.
- Evaluate your own and your staff’ performance on a regular basis, and make necessary actions to address any issues that arise.
- Creating a good relationship with customers, which leads to improving the company’s revenue and reputation.
- Strong understanding of banking sector legislation and norms.