Full-Time Senior Construction Project Manager – Mecca
We are looking for an experienced Construction Manager to oversee day-to-day operations and help the Project Manager, who is in charge of the whole project. You will supervise the daily operations of self-performing installation employees, subcontractors, and superintendents as they are involved in the building, installation, and in-service testing of all project-related systems as a Construction Manager. You will be in charge of supervising the project personnel and subcontractors throughout infrastructure design, procurement, construction, and testing of all impacted communication linked with the project being handled.
Job Title : Senior Construction Project Manager
Location : Mecca, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 53.45 per hour.
Company : MP Engineers And Architects
Job Type : Full-Time
- Analysis of contracts and requirements in regard to the carrier’s responsibilities, ensuring that the carrier complies with requirements while controlling project costs
- ensure appropriate posting in reporting program of consultant bills, contractor pay applications, and change orders.
- the carrier’s point of contact for all federal, state, and local government issues including the city’s permits and inspection needs developing ties with government agencies
- It is necessary to establish initial project-specific cost estimates and to appoint a project manager to oversee the budgetary management of the project’s multiple cost components.
- It’s important to talk with the Sales Counselor about everything from build-to-suit contracts to spec homes, model maintenance, subdivision maintenance, signage, and more.
- Designed to help the project’s numerous subcontractors, including all site and construction trades, identify and certify their credentials.
- Proposal requests for revision and other contract documents such as supplemental instructions or additional requests for information
- Outsourced construction companies should be closely monitored and reviewed to ensure that all safety, quality, timeliness, budget, and result requirements are met.
- Managing the project’s timing and expenses, as well as providing necessary coordination and input to utility companies supplying services and infrastructure
- Organizing tenant work, attending meetings, managing issues, and providing ongoing feedback are all ways to help with project closure and punch list coordination.
- Construction contract paperwork and the ability to read, comprehend, and organize consultant drawings and specifications are essential for this position.
- Pre-design and pre-construction skills, as well as understanding of building systems/components and technology, contract management, project delivery methodologies, team development, and client relationship building, are essential Qualifications.
- Competence in monitoring project deadlines and budgets, identifying deviations from business plan, and working closely with the general contractor and project consultants to achieve goals is required.
- Knowledge of quality assurance and quality control processes for ensuring that work is executed in line with contract requirements is essential. As the Site Quality Control Manager, responsible for ensuring the quality of the products and services produced on the site.
- Extensive industry experience supervising the work of mechanical, electrical, civil, and structural construction contractors and teams