Full-Time Senior Copywriter (Health) – Abha
Join our team and provide your own individuality and viewpoint… Do not be under any illusions; in addition to writing, you will be expected to handle a variety of other tasks as Senior Copywriter. We need a writer who can think outside the box, come up with novel approaches to old problems, and generally raise the bar with the quality of their work. You will be a senior creative with the ability to write for both short and long formats, consider several advertising channels, and guide junior creatives. You have an exceptional talent for writing, versatility in media creation, and a strategic approach to writing. You will act as a project coordinator and act as a liaison between various parties. Most importantly, you will learn to embrace the unknown and adapt to new circumstances.
Job Title : Senior Copywriter (Health)
Location : Abha, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 35.51 per hour.
Company : Effectv
Job Type : Full-Time
- Promoting major initiatives’ high-level strategic messaging and leading the website’s content creation effort.
- Gather and incorporate input on written content from various internal and external partners through collaborative efforts.
- Ensure timely delivery of all written and spoken messages; use concise, clear language; and use the Elevations brand voice throughout.
- Conduct research on all of the company’s product lines and develop factually correct content for allocated assignments.
- All modes of communication will benefit from coordinated efforts to create and assess content (email, social, blog, digital banking, lead generation, PPC, branch marketing, PR).
- Pose perceptive inquiries to forward-thinking executives when seeking their advice.
- Contribute unique, collegiate level writing and mastering several brand voices and styles.
- Keep the tone and guidelines for creating brand content in tip-top shape.
- Support organizational, marketing, and content initiatives by writing and editing text.
- Maintain media rules and serve as the PR agency’s day-to-day coordinator.
- It takes knowledge, imagination, and calculated action to resolve problems and capitalize on opportunities.
- Candidates should ideally have a four-year degree in marketing, communications, journalism, advertising, or a closely connected profession.
- Expertise in writing, advertising, and/or communications gained over a period of seven years.
- Have a solid grasp of presentation software and plenty of practice speaking in front of a wide range of audiences (PowerPoint, Google Slides).
- developing promotional materials in collaboration with designers, project managers, and outside vendors (such as advertising agencies and private companies).