Full-Time Senior Copywriter, Square for Retail – Huraymila
In order to get in on the ground floor of a brand-new fintech startup, Alviere is looking for a Senior Copywriter. We are searching for an enthusiastic writer that thrives in a constantly changing environment and has a desire to assist solve problems, promote the brand, and contribute to our overall growth. The Fintech and Embedded Finance business is expanding at a dizzying pace. While creating thoughts and carrying out numerous projects for branding and advertising campaigns, infographics, sales decks, website landing pages, and social media campaigns, the Senior Copywriter will work in collaboration with the marketing and creative teams.
Job Title : Senior Copywriter, Square for Retail
Location : Huraymila, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 35.56 per hour.
Company : hims & hers
Job Type : Full-Time
- Ask perceptive questions of innovative leaders when attempting to glean direction.
- Make sure that all messages are delivered on time, using clear, concise language, and in line with the Elevations brand voice.
- Research products and services across all business lines to write accurate copy for assigned projects.
- There should be a focus on content, marketing, and organizational goals while writing and editing copy.
- Maintain media rules and act as the PR agency’s day-to-day coordinator.
- All modes of communication will benefit from coordinated efforts to create and assess content (email, social, blog, digital banking, lead generation, PPC, branch marketing, PR).
- Maintain and improve the brand voice and content writing style guides.
- Drive the content writing process for the website and high-level, strategic messaging for major projects.
- Create unique pieces of writing at a college level while exploring different voices for your brand.
- Work with collaborators both inside and outside the company to refine the text.
- familiarity with collaborating on the creation of marketing materials with designers, project managers, and third-party vendors.
- 7+ years of experience in marketing, communications, and/or writing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Advertising, English or equivalent preferred.
- The ability to give presentations at any level, as well as mastery of presentation software, are also required (PowerPoint, Google Slides).
- Apply knowledge, be inventive, and take calculated action toward resolving problems and capitalizing on possibilities.