18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Senior Designer, Adult Trade Book Interiors – Hafar Al Batin
The Chief Artist/Designer has cutting-edge taste and superior technical chops. You have an intimate understanding of how your contributions to creative teams—through both excellent execution and the pursuit of new heights in inventiveness—improve the quality of the final product. If you want to be considered, you need to show us some examples of your recent commercial work.
Job Title : Senior Designer, Adult Trade Book Interiors
Location : Hafar Al Batin, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 42.9 per hour.
Company : Portal’s
Job Type : Full-Time
- Implementable and meaningful early-stage efforts are framed through the construction of appropriate project plans, goals, and work plans. Creates a feasible and relevant framework for early-stage efforts through the development of a project plan, objectives, and a work plan.
- Makes use of ethnographic design research techniques to glean qualitative insights that may then be applied to projects, products, and overall business strategy.
- Able to organize and run focus groups, user meetings, and other forms of user input in order to gather data for a project.
- Establishes and disseminates critical roles and procedures to foster a culture of success, trust in management, and collaboration among employees.
- Works without much supervision, receiving weekly project instructions.
- Using a variety of methods (market research, interviews with key stakeholders, contextual inquiry/ethnographic observation, etc.), the researcher digs into the sector to learn more about its history, current state, and potential future directions.
- capable of juggling multiple, smaller or medium-sized projects without slowing down or sacrificing quality.
- Ensures that department, corporate, and customer goals are met by providing personnel with coaching, direction, and leadership assistance. Manages and oversees the completion of all performance reviews.
- Capable of serving as a powerful advocate for human-centered design (HCD) and design strategy within a company, convincing others of the approach’s merits.
- Capable of working with and building connections with product managers, business leaders, and clinical/operational champions.
- Possess the ability to make wise decisions and solve problems through efficient time management, superior organizational skills, keen attention to detail, and efficient prioritization.
- Extensive background in defining project objectives and timeframes in the face of ambiguity; proven ability to work with novel domains, sensitive themes, and difficult problems.
- Strengthens the skills of workers by encouraging their active engagement in learning, sharing information, and being supervised properly.
- expert in qualitative and quantitative research, analysis, and synthesis methods; familiar with HCD principles and practices.
- Establishes an environment and culture of mutual respect and support where all employees are encouraged to provide their best. Develops confidence and inspires effort in others around them.