Part-Time Senior Designer/Jr Design Director – Taif
We’re searching for a multi-hyphenate Design Director to join our creative team. In addition to photography, motion graphics, packaging, product drawings, layouts, graphics, and environmental design, the ideal applicant has a strong background in art direction or design. You love customer-focused visual solutions. You are a problem solver. You like collaborating with colleagues from other departments to develop great marketing campaigns and product experiences. Most importantly, you are a leader who can encourage outstanding design thinking within the creative group and build a clear vision for our visual identity.
Job Title : Senior Designer/Jr Design Director
Location : Taif, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 43.62 per hour.
Company : Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
Job Type : Part-Time
- Bring your creative ideas and project management skills to bear on the work of our Design Team, collaborating with them to come up with solutions that benefit them personally and serve as a role model for other designers.
- Responsibilities include staying abreast of corporate strategy and brand goals, as well as working with colleagues in the Creative, Marketing, Product, Editorial, and Affiliate areas to keep the brand moving forward.
- The creative idea must be executed correctly, working with the strategy and creative teams, as well as product designers and motion designers, production teams, and suppliers.
- You should have a distinct design point of view and a vision for the future, and you should be courageous in pursuing innovative design solutions and championing ambitious and boundary-pushing concepts.
- Even if we expand our present services and establish new ones, we must adhere to brand rules (such as font, materials and color palettes) across all touch points.
- Ensure that the efforts you lead go above and beyond their planned goals, and that they unearth additional opportunities inside the client’s company.
- Your customers and coworkers will benefit from your assistance, and your brand and consumers’ needs will be addressed as a result of your efforts. With our team of creative directors, strategists, project managers, and account reps on your side, you’ll have the chance to learn from one another and share your experiences.
- Lead and develop a collection of best-in-class, customer-centric visual assets for use in a variety of advertising, marketing, and product activities.
- Before any samples are manufactured, the designer closely monitors the whole process to guarantee that the product is at its optimum.
- Exhibit a willingness to take risks and a passion for design discovery. While working on a variety of projects, develop campaign concepts and ideas with the help of Creative Directors.
- Design-led creative and campaign experience; shown success working on integrated campaigns that use digital, social, and/or emerging media.
- Any organization, with any kind of customer and wherever in the globe, confident (from startups to corporations to schools and beyond). ability to hop on tools to help the team as required. can help the squad out in a pinch.
- Excellent visual communication abilities, as shown by a solid portfolio that demonstrates an ability to successfully integrate typography, color and composition to meet branding and marketing goals.
- A multidisciplinary approach to the design process is shown in these graphic solutions for digital and experiential, product/service, and narrative projects.
- A thorough knowledge of how creativity may be used to accomplish business goals while also adhering to and promoting brand standards for aesthetic and communication excellence.