Full-Time Senior Designer – School House – Al Bad’
Taking up the role of Senior Graphic Designer at Company will provide you a front-row seat to the evolution of the business. Through the customized design services offered by the Company, with an emphasis on presentation design, you will assist our enterprise clients in achieving their business goals through improved visual communication. You will get to demonstrate the value of the Company to our customers and their teams while also improving the design process for them. The Senior Graphic Designer plays a vital role in the Company’s financial success by assisting clients, expanding their content libraries, and providing input on product development based on qualitative and quantitative data gleaned from projects. As Senior Graphic Designer, it will be your responsibility to respond to design requirements from Company’s customers. Clients will rely on you and the Creative Lead to deliver top-notch design and explore ways to improve their designs with Company. Your responsibilities will include assisting the Creative Lead in assessing the client’s requirements, working within established project schedules, maintaining efficient time management practices, and producing superior work that goes above and beyond the client’s expectations. You will play a critical role in the customer’s future success with the company.
Job Title : Senior Designer – School House
Location : Al Bad’, Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 43.46 per hour.
Company : ELITE MEDIA
Job Type : Full-Time
- Make sure all of your designs adhere to the client’s brand guidelines and maintain your high standards of quality.
- Promptly takes charge of strategic design thinking and brainstorming sessions, while also working closely with the Communications group to provide novel ideas and approaches to utilizing design for storytelling.
- Oversees all internal- and external-facing online and print creative materials from conception to final delivery; provides clear creative direction, guidance, and feedback to design team members to ensure ability to meet organizational and partner needs.
- Possibility of translating business goals into memorable, engaging, and cutting-edge online, social, and viral brand encounters.
- Communication of strategy, design concepts, and creative ideas to internal and external partners (or “clients”) is clear, concise, and convincing.
- Having expert knowledge in HTML, HTML5, and CSS, with a focus on responsive and cross-device design and development.
- An online portfolio that demonstrates not only a fondness for but also a facility with a variety of design styles, a keen eye for detail, and an emphasis on usability.
- advising a client on how to maximize the company’s resources by using creativity and strategy
- You must have previous work experience with habit forming, direct response, and brand response initiatives.
- Maintains the Foundation’s brand and standards in all materials, both internal and external. Ensures that all work is strategic, efficient, and consistent.
- The candidate must have worked on campaigns that successfully formed habits, generated direct response, and prompted a positive brand response.
- An online portfolio that demonstrates a passion for great design and shows stylistic breath, attention to detail, and usability.
- Experience as a designer, art director, or digital designer for a brand or advertising agency totaling seven years or more.
- Experience as a Senior Graphic Designer, Graphic Designer, or a similar role, as well as strong attention to detail and knowledge of best practices in the field of visual communications, are all required.
- ability to transform business objectives into meaningful and distinctive brand experiences through digital, interactive, social, and viral channels.