Full-Time Senior Designer – School House – Al Majaridah
Taking up the role of Senior Graphic Designer at Company will provide you a front-row seat to the evolution of the business. Through the customized design services offered by the Company, with an emphasis on presentation design, you will assist our enterprise clients in achieving their business goals through improved visual communication. You will get to demonstrate the value of the Company to our customers and their teams while also improving the design process for them. The Senior Graphic Designer plays a vital role in the Company’s financial success by assisting clients, expanding their content libraries, and providing input on product development based on qualitative and quantitative data gleaned from projects. As Senior Graphic Designer, it will be your responsibility to respond to design requirements from Company’s customers. Clients will rely on you and the Creative Lead to deliver top-notch design and explore ways to improve their designs with Company. Your responsibilities will include assisting the Creative Lead in assessing the client’s requirements, working within established project schedules, maintaining efficient time management practices, and producing superior work that goes above and beyond the client’s expectations. You will play a critical role in the customer’s future success with the company.
Job Title : Senior Designer – School House
Location : Al Majaridah, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 42.32 per hour.
Company : A+E Networks
Job Type : Full-Time
- Possibility of translating business goals into memorable, engaging, and cutting-edge online, social, and viral brand encounters.
- Providing clients with insightful, novel suggestions for maximizing their experience with the organization.
- Keep up the high quality of your work and check that all of your designs follow the brand guidelines provided by the customer.
- Oversees all internal- and external-facing online and print creative materials from conception to final delivery; provides clear creative direction, guidance, and feedback to design team members to ensure ability to meet organizational and partner needs.
- An online portfolio that demonstrates a passion for great design and shows stylistic breath, attention to detail, and usability.
- Candidate must have prior experience with direct response, branded response, and habit creating campaigns.
- expertise in HTML, HTML5, and CSS, with a primary focus on accommodating a wide range of devices in the design and development process.
- organizes strategic design thinking and brainstorming sessions, working together with the communications team to develop novel ways of communicating stories through visuals.
- Effective and convincing communication of strategy, design concepts, and creative ideas to internal and external partners or “clients.”
- Maintains the Foundation’s brand and standards in all communications with internal and external stakeholders and ensures the efficiency, effectiveness, and coherence of all work undertaken.
- Required skills include previous work in direct response, branded response, and habit formation initiatives.
- Capability to translate company objectives into differentiated, innovative, and meaningful digital, social, and viral brand experiences.
- a collection of web design samples that demonstrates an appreciation for high-quality work, a range of aesthetic interests, a focus on detail, and an emphasis on user-friendliness.
- Proven experience as a Senior Graphic Designer, Graphic Designer, or in a similar job, with an eye for detail and awareness of best practices in the visual communications sector.
- Experience as a designer, art director, or digital designer for a brand or advertising agency totaling seven years or more.