18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Senior Economist – Buraydah
The candidate with good quantitative modelling abilities and the ability to use statistical/machine learning, econometric, and experimental design methodologies is required for this post. To transform data-driven results into practical insights, the applicant must have great communication skills and be able to engage directly with stakeholders. The ideal applicant is a self-starter who is at ease with ambiguity, has excellent attention to detail, and can operate in a fast-paced, ever-changing workplace.
Job Title : Senior Economist
Location : Buraydah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 42.12 per hour.
Company : Berkeley Research Group Ltd
Job Type : Full-Time
- Contribute to a variety of economic policy research initiatives on behalf of governmental and private sector customers (e.g. market research, surveys, project and impact evaluations, etc.)
- To evaluate and forecast market activity, it’s vital to look back at historical trends.
- Data must be analyzed using mathematical models and statistical approaches.
- Conduct surveys to gather economic data, compare previously provided data to current situations, and identify the relationships between relevant economic aspects for well-defined projects.
- Depending on concerns presented by research sponsors, management, or senior staff, plan the study, organize the implementation, and deliver the findings.
- Determines and proposes delivery schedules and methods for economic and financial data to meet specified reporting standards, processes, and procedures; aids in the establishment of budget and economic goals and objectives that align with strategic planning activities.
- For analytic purposes, it is required to collect and analyze current data as well as conduct research to identify new data sources.
- Contribute to the development of the department’s toolset and products in order to fulfil business demands, including the introduction of new and innovative solutions.
- Collaborate with other economists and senior executives to explain and present economic concepts and quantitative data to non-technical audiences, both verbally and in writing.
- Under the supervision of a senior economist, conduct economic research, evaluate and analyze economic data, produce benefit estimates, and report findings.
- Writing and speaking skills that can be tailored to business, media/press, academic/technical/political audiences.
- The applicant should have a strong sense of leadership and a persistent drive to learn and improve his abilities.
- Recent economics academic research on entrepreneurship, small enterprises, employment, and labor market dynamics must be consulted.
- Economic theory and three of either statistics, accounting, or calculus were necessary for the 21 semester hour’s minimum.
- Teaching assignments that included both classroom instruction in economics subjects and one of the following: (1) personal research with evidence of results, (2) supervision of graduate theses in economics, or (3) service as a consultant or advisor to a college or university on technical economics problems.