26 May 2023
Full-Time Senior Economist – Uyun Al Jawa
The Economist will perform industrial, market, and economic studies to aid in the achievement of organizational objectives or the development of solutions. Using a variety of data collection and statistical methodologies, the individual will compile results for interpretation and then share conclusions with stakeholders in order to form prospective plans and promote further innovation.
Job Title : Senior Economist
Location : Uyun Al Jawa, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 40.33 per hour.
Company : Monument Economics Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- An integrated economic analysis is used to write down economic goals, objectives, policies, and/or predictions that can be monitored or evaluated.
- Monitor and alter existing models and prototypes as necessary to enhance and improve the core models and group research objectives that you wish to accomplish.
- Researchers may need to address difficulties with sponsors, managers, or senior employees. Organize the investigation, oversee its execution, and then deliver the results to ensure that all parties involved gain from the experience.
- Aim for speedy analysis and insights or the development of goods and services based on advanced analytics techniques by using large and varied information.
- Determine the link between components relevant to well-defined projects by conducting surveys to acquire economic data and comparing previously provided data to current scenarios.
- as directed or permitted, makes certain that staff receives information and training, responds to information requests and offers assistance as needed within the scope of one’s authority for other governmental agencies and citizens in general
- Determining the data and research methodologies required to solve knowledge gaps and create new policy and strategy
- The accounting and financial reporting systems are updated and maintained as necessary. Any inconsistencies found in the financial reporting system are fixed, and the data is recorded and checked to ensure it is in line with the budget.
- Think about your audience while you’re preparing for a speech or writing an essay, and think about your audience when you’re preparing for a speech or writing a paper.
- Carry out economic research, evaluate and analyse financial data and provide benefit estimations under the supervision of an experienced Economist.
- Non-technical audiences must be able to understand presentations/reports.
- Planning, acquiring data, analyzing and interpreting it, drawing conclusions and creating a report are all steps in the process of doing economic research individually.
- It is possible to replace up to one year of required work experience for a Bachelor’s or higher degree in a field other than economics.
- Accomplished in juggling many, medium-to-complicated projects and resolving data quality challenges.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of contexts, including business, journalism, academia, and the political realm.